1. Willythewizard New Player

I have been lagging since Thursday I’m not sure why exactly was wondering if anyone else is experiencing lag? Outside of raids seems fine but I go in a raid and it’s super laggy for me.Ty in advance
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

me too. saw some NPCs/bosses leash to far away from anyone in the content. The NPC just suddenly moves too far, FAR (unusual) across the map. My interpretation bad physics/buggy engine or spawn point parameters.
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

also, was that the usual camera movement during picking up an exobyte in gotham or mtropolis? I can randomly exit a inspect animation of an object, but not all. changes are a foot... 0o

exobytes not being a fly over loot item or highly viisble or audible... sony... /shakefist
    /RnD materials... drops... plz new content update
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i just figured everybody learned how to quantum tunnel.
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I've seen 3 or 4 NPCs instantly move across the map like it was a pull from a tank run amock. Although nobody moved expectingly. I'm fairly sure it was a abnormal physic result each time. The NPC being attacked by the raid moved across the map. Not normal.

really making me as a PC user, stuck with a server using PSN users having their own server to connect to us.... NAT 3X15? PSN group content. DCUO DPSUniverse, among PSN numbnuts that do not read. Not likely to sub again.

/shatup, i may be far less optimistic
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

this morning i KO'd a prisoner in flashpoint gotham and the prisoner began to fly away.... then became KO status on the ground and I could click him. so freaking weird. the random physics breaking, UI giving no Fs (does not show up upon spawn in instance), and camera shenanigans :rolleyes:
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

when you ko a NPC and the power (blue circle) floats to you and you're moving and it does not get absorbed. That's silly and odd. Happens with exobytes and other stuff too. /wary@graphics

a week ago, i could see the exobytes around gotham more easily, and this week they are dimmer. [IMG]
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I've been feeling lag since around that time too.
  9. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I just ran the Doomsday raid, and Doomsday became invisible after 6 seconds. I hit F4, i was the only PC user. just say'n, all others were PSN users. Making me miss the 2011 named servers era.

side note: I was one-shot today by regular npc in Underworld Trials alert... :eek: whaaaat was that!? Are npcs getting amazon deflect randomly now? while waiting on the respawn, i looked at the npc, "punisher." indeed. https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Underworld_Trials
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

great bonus this week. really lousy gameplay experience this week. the floating energy and cash orbs flopping about, not being absorbed. I've got to stop moving to allow those to disappear. Happens with any floating loot graphic.
    Acrobatic jump and Holding X or Space Bar fires a Grappling Line to swiftly pull you to a nearby wall has been glitchy... press space bar and it send a grapple line, then it drops instantly, sends again, drops and sends again, drops. that's annoying, grapple or not??!