Up-Votes Needed LAG IN METROPOLIS

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by KidFlash816, Jan 22, 2021.

1. KidFlash816 New Player

The amount of lag outside of metropolis is disgusting it's worse than the 30+ spam phases. It's been like this for a day now I thought it would fix itself after shutdown.
    • Like x 11
  2. PyroDark New Player

I was just going to add this topic. I struggled through the Eclipso mission with almost unplayable lag in open world, then fine without issue in the mission instance at the end. I gave it a break hoping it would fix after reset, but the GL battle area by city hall is the same. Can't progress till it's fixed
    • Like x 2
  3. xxxWonderxManxxx New Player

I can`t finish a mission in metropolis since yesterday for the lag. I just level up with event missions:mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. T-dog New Player

5. T-dog New Player

agreed
  6. PyroDark New Player

Few days later Metropolis still broken. I can come back and play for about a minute and then everyone stops responding and walking through walls and I'm getting attacked by invisible enemies. I managed to use other content to get past 30, but metropolis parts of storymode are unplayable at the moment
  7. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

yes can confirm lag is really bad as well saw people walking and falling through the floor :(