Lag experiences on USPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowCyborg92, Jan 29, 2015.

1. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Any1 having some lag on USPS? I mean when i attack something it takes 5-10 secs for it to register and claiming mail takes an extra few seconds.
    • Like x 3
  2. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Yes, for a few weeks, I just put in a ticket yesterday... no reply yet. Sometimes I can't even move items around in my inventory.
    • Like x 3
  3. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

its like things are stuck and move after u leave the menu. I cant do anything with these things happening. Playing for me right now is unbearable.
    • Like x 2
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That is also happening on USPC. I have a bug report in Arkham about it that has gone ignored for months. It affects me most often when I salvage or use the r&d stations.

• Like x 1
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

yup...PS4 too
  6. Ebon Angel New Player

Yes, happens on my PS4 as well.
  7. hudapak Well-Known Player

Same here. I notice these lags are very evident when I'm on my inventory screen and when in combat - that means a big disadvantage during battles.
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

My leaguemates and I call it intense server lag. Yesterday the lag was so bad I did 1 duo and then got off and played warframe.
  9. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

I really do hope that they address these lag issues that most (myself included) have been experiencing for weeks now. This is an issue that is affecting gameplay for many and is making the game less enjoyable for everyone. As for me, I can barely run a raid or op lately. Sometimes the lag and/or frame freezes are more bearable than others. When it's bad, I end up getting ko'ed, locked out of boss fights, or completely left behind by the group as I'm still stuck on the previous room or area. Luckily I have a crap load of feats left to acquire so it's how I've been spending my play time lately.
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah the LAG as been bad for a while..... but it is especially bad today on PS3.

And the voice chat is down for me and my Leaguemates.

Although even the forums are acting wonky today.

Could it be the SOE maintenance?? is that over???? or are they still doing it??
  11. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Same here. Game Play is impossible at the moment.
    • Like x 1
  12. Solarverse2 New Player

PC as well
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on the issues now.
    • Like x 3
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I was just on test with Sunstone and it's hitting there as well. There were also difficulties for myself and a number of others loading up the forums.
  15. Crackin New Player

OmG. USPS is a mess .
  16. Crackin New Player

Glad yall noticed
  17. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I'm lagging right now.
  18. FatePrime Level 30

They wont fix it they will just slap another huge Game Update on top of it and cross theer fingers.
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

You take your metamucil today?
    • Like x 1
  20. Ace1 Dedicated Player

No, Mepps stole it from me.
    • Like x 2