Kryptonian Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Plowed In Loyal Player

Or we can start playing with 2 controllers again in raid groups. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

my Supergirl \ Power Girl character kinda need Solar Amplifier.. but it's being locked behind a lootboxes... i guess i dont need it that much...
    • Like x 1
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If you're subbed or do the escrow token route, you can buy it off the AH for under a million - well under a million. Cheapest is $500k as of this post. It'll probably be even cheaper towards the weekend and then on.
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Its been mentioned in other threads about KryptKapsules... but can we get a hot fix to 99 stack the assorted sunstones?

Im damn near out of room in my inventory and bank even though I maxed them out buying more slots lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. calvin_0 Dedicated Player

so you can trade away the new artifact?, well i guess i'll look in AH... thanks for the head up.
    • Like x 2
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

• Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

yep, sure can. :)
  8. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Hope that Hot yellow sun will melt the DCUO prices and bring in a nice refreshing summer sale :cool:
    • Like x 1
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm glad that you commented on this and I kinda feel bad for you at the same time.
    I bet all of the tinfoil hat conspiracies get to be very frustrating at times.

I love the idea with heat vision & I hope that you guys implement more of this type of stuff.

Now if you guys could get those LPVE / LPVP iconic powers moved over so that we can also use them that would be awesome. :)
    • Like x 5
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think the time of year varies. :( Hopefully SOON (tm)

2017 Summer sale was in July
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-powers-week-six-updated.288648/#post-3984205

2016 Summer of Wonder Sale was in August
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nder-sale-save-big-as-the-summer-ends.278320/

2015 Summer sale was in June

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...heating-up-in-the-summer-kickoff-sale.254205/
    • Like x 1
  11. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I like that idea. That would be great :)
  12. The Fairy Well-Known Player

If they weren't feat attached then many wouldn't complain at all and many more wouldn't have dropped this game.
    Also people like to speak their opinions about it so who are you to tell us to just "shut up and play the game"?
    If you don't like people speaking out then use your own advice and stop crying and enjoy reading the forums.
    • Like x 3
  13. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I would literally have 0 problem with them if feats weren't attached and other progession items werent in them. Id buy them.
    • Like x 4
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  15. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I saved a lot of stabilizers for this. Got the full fire soul set for my Superman knock off. I like this tc!
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

That's like a tick saying, "I'm only taking a little."
    • Like x 3
  17. drewbuddy New Player

AvairLead Systems

New

Hello everyone! Thanks for the spirited discussion surrounding the Kryptonian Time Capsule!

I wanted to jump in here and directly address two sentiments that I don’t believe are true. The first is that we are “not fixing core issues with the game so that we can sell the solutions”. The second is that we are “nerfing players so that we can sell back what we took away”. I can say unequivocally that we have not done either.

Sorry sir, "You are wrong!" You are selling us our stats back to us. Prime example, preservation and completion seals are not obtainable unless someone pays for them. Yes we can play the broker game and buy them with in game cash, but someone had to buy them from mp or loyalty vendor and put them into circulation for the rest of the population. If no one pays money for seals, no one gets seals. you are selling our stats to us, yes
    • Like x 3
  18. bmce84 Loyal Player

I left this game 18 months ago (last event I ever did was the 2017 anniversary event) because it was leaning into p2w with how the new systems where being implemented, and this was before artifacts where even a thing, I was thinking of coming back when they removed the mods, but seeing how artifacts are being handled (and of course the never ending nerf cicle post stats) I think the new system will just be another TC item. 3 years ago many of us said the TC would be the downfall of the game and so far that's slowly proving to be true, one thing is monetization of cosmetic items, but when you monetize items you need for progression and now performance it's clear the focus isn't player enjoyment but instead player spending. You can say the broker is a way to not spend, that's such a bad argument when the broker system on this game has been running on auto pilot running over everyone for 8 years, you know that thing is useless unless you have a ridiculous amount of cash, and are subbed so you don't have the cash cap. Sorry but clearly things haven't change and all the devs have done is keep finding ways to milk the players with loot boxes, instead of giving them direct purchase options like we've been asking, and begging for longer than the company has been DBG. You all saw what happened to other games, even though no media outlet covers DCU doesn't mean the time will come when someone outside the bubble will start talking about it, I just hope by that time the game can be saved. I really miss DCUO, but I just don't want to be a part of what is now a loot box driven game, that on top of all still has a subscription system that only gives fragments, not the entire key, but fragments a day to it's subs (might be wrong about that one but last time i checked it was still just fragments).
    • Like x 2
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

Seals don’t have stats.

Seals ensure a breakthrough. (or prevent loss of catalysts)

You need catalysts to “do” a breakthrough.

Catalysts are obtainable in the game.
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I would like to add a special thank you to Megzilla for helping bring these hairstyles to the players. :)
    • Like x 2