Kryptonian flexsuit..... can this thing be added to a vendor?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Title.

This is one of the few cosmetic pieces in the game that is hard to come by because it's locked behind a random FOS 1 or FOS 2 chest, which is also subject to RNG.

....I can farm 70 marks, 100 marks, or even quarks... You name it.

I just like for this thing to be in a vendor at some point.

Thanks.
    • Like x 4
  2. HalfromTynon Well-Known Player

There are a lot of things I would have liked to be added to Vendor 00 / 22
    That's one of them. Some of the styles hidden behind the treasure chests in the bottled gotham duos are some more.
    • Like x 2
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

I farmed it many years ago fair and square. My few cents.
    • Like x 1
  4. Azreaus Committed Player

Same here but I have no problem with it being added to a vendor as it's a major PITA to aquire.
    • Like x 2
  5. Brit Loyal Player

So did I. Many years ago when people were actually running that content.

Now that the Fortress Raids are irrelevant and rarely pop, I respect that other people might want a chance at those styles as well. And since it is just a style, with stats that are about 200CR irrelevant, I don't see the harm in letting them get it.

Vendor 00 and Vendor 22 need to be updated with the styles from lower level obsolete content that seldom pops. There is no point in locking stuff away behind RNG, if the nature of the game doesn't actually allow players to roll that dice.
    • Like x 8
  6. Michael7269 Level 30

If you are a high enough CR you can solo FOS 1 and 2. 2 admittedly takes longer because of the Y junction that is there but that is how I got mine. Only took about 2 months doing it that way.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What CR do you recommend? I tried soloing FOS with one of my higher level villains and he got his backside handed to him. Only time I've been able to successfully run FOS was with the Hero League I joined, but those guys were at End Game Levels. It was glorious seeing them effortlessly destroy enemies that stomped my characters into the ground like they were bugs! :cool:
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

if you have a high enough cr, you can solo fos 1 but can only make it to far as the split in fos2. The chest can be pass the split or final room in fos2. I do agree, should be in the rare vendor.
    • Like x 2
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

could also work adding these styles in as future content drops. would be a nice change from all the psycho-barbarian-necromancer greens and blues we get.
    • Like x 2
  10. Hurly-Burly Active Player

The rare style vendors was the best idea DCUO ever had. Ironic how it is the one which was shutdown the fastest. I am starting to get the feeling someone wants this game dead. Maybe the hoard of DCUO is dying threads were not done by actual players? Conspiracy theories:eek:
    [IMG]
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can solo FOS 2, you have to do the split in a particular order and utilize warp rally a lot. It's doable.
    • Like x 1
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If they do that, add the Thorned and Webbed Flexsuits. (3 pieces each - Head/Chest/Legs) The only way to get those styles are the Flashback Duo. And you have to be a Controller or Healer to get them. I've tried on and off on my alts for some time and only have 2/6 pieces. (Yeah, I'm trying to buy them for my main ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They also need to add the Rivited Ventilator Face Style that ONLY drops in Fortress of Solitude. An update for the Rare Style Vendors is LONG overdue!
    • Like x 2