Known Issues: GU110 & Xbox

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Known Issues:
    • Xbox One X/Series X/Series S players are seeing a black screen/the world not rendering when logging into the game.
    • Xbox players are seeing an increased number of crashes.
    • Vday dates were announced incorrectly (lasts until March 3, 2021 now)
    • Vday past years' items are not discounted correctly.
    • Vday event is not ending properly, so the scoreboard isn't shown and players get deserter for leaving.
    • Switch: Timers like the deserter penalty are showing incorrect and exaggerated wait times. This is a display issue, not an issue with the actual wait time.
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Xbox Update:

We have made some progress on tracking down the blank screen/crashing issues. We do not have an ETA on a fix, but we are (literally) working around the clock until it is fixed. We will deploy the fix as soon as we have it.

We will have a gift for Xbox players to do what we can to make up for this outage. Exactly what's in the gift will depend on how long we go without a fix. Thank you for your patience and please have our deepest apologies.

Xbox Update 2:

We believe we have the fix and are working the update through rigorous testing.

Xbox Update 3:

Our fix has passed our testing and Microsoft's testing. We expect to publish the fix with restarts tomorrow, 6AM PT.
    • Like x 7
  3. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

i say give them some unlocked resurgeance caps
    • Like x 2
  4. GemLouMal New Player

Thanks for all your work on trying to get this fixed. Fingers crossed we can get back online soon.
  5. zDxn New Player

Anyone have an issue where when using bluetooth headphones with DC and turning on voice chat you lose all sound? even from other apps like spotify.
  6. Stellus New Player

I can probably guess the answer but is there any possibility that the legends bonus will be further extended? I was suffering a lot of the issues last week and so missed a lot of chances to farm legends, and now we're 2 days into the extended bonus but haven't been able to play at all due to the rendering issue.
  7. PepperCorn New Player

Hopefully it will be a useful bonus. Not just more cosmetic junk.
    Been playing here on Xbox since it started, so please no more cosmetic junk. Useful stuffs please!!!
  8. PepperCorn New Player

Awesome!!!! Looking forward to getting back on!!!
  9. chemtastrophe New Player

Still not rendering on Xbox One. Maybe the fix that launches soon will fix it?
  10. Lord Arctic New Player

Still black screen
  11. PepperCorn New Player

Me too. Still got the "DEATH" screen!☹️
  12. Tainted druid New Player

Well my screen has been fixed, but wondering about the gift and all.
  13. DcuoDeprived New Player

By discount old vday items do you mean half off like you did halloween and Christmas?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Xbox players should download the update and see version 8909.
    • Like x 1
  15. PepperCorn New Player

Mine now has an authentication issue won't logg in
  16. PepperCorn New Player

Are some of the servers still down?
  17. Old school Dc New Player

Thanks for putting in the work around the clock for us. I'm sure whatever gifts ya'll decide will be good. Thanks guys and gals.
  18. PepperCorn New Player

Seems to be all fixed. Rebooted my series x an it has my toon now! Thanks everyone!!!! Great job fixing!!!
  19. UnderMinedTruth New Player

"We will have a gift for Xbox players to do what we can to make up for this outage."

What's going on with this?
  20. Old school Dc New Player

I'm having problems with crashing now.