Knightmare bat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trended, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Trended Active Player

Change its mechs no one listens and you cant even kill it at most times
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They just keep swatting at them with the guitars after their chains break and I think they need to swap to super powers to kill them. Or the bats are just bugged.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yeah after you break the chains on the bats, use your regular powers or weapons to kill them quickly.
    • Like x 4
  4. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Weird... just killed him and didn't think it was that bad.
    • Like x 2
  5. Srchill99999 Level 30

Hey Melos please fix the Nightmare bats, this is ridiculous
  6. Monkeyboy Committed Player

Follow mechanics! It's not hard. These posts calling for nerfs in the first few hours of something is hilariously typical.
    • Like x 4
  7. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Took just over an hour to get the 100 so its not that bad but remember the feat is not there to be done in one run.
    • Like x 3
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Forget the mechanics, it is hard to kill the nightmare bats if their health is glitching all the time.
    • Like x 2
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

We tried to do so but they heal off any damage that's non-guitar, and it's impossible to make players remove their pets or even use guitars:oops:
    We could outdamage the bats' healing but then they bug out, keep respawning in place and not count for the feat.

I still don't know how to kill them right, we just brute-forced our way through, took us a few hours. :(
    • Like x 3
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The mechanic is to use guitars to break the chains at which point they can be killed. However I do think they can bug out since ive seen some have the chains broken but still respawn which gives no credit. The issue than becomes that players become fixated on them and end up wasting their time since it’d be better to kill barb to reset
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're glitched so I wouldn't worry about it till it gets fixed.
    • Like x 1
  12. Korlick Loyal Player

Are the weapons boxes glitched too? Been doing this for a while and i cant get the weapons. Not even a cog in the boxes.
    I relogged and relaunched the game...but still nothing.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Do you have any speedster/flight/acro ring equipped? Or anything like that?
  14. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Yup breaking chain with guitar is working but if someone uses a pet or super power it will stay at full health if this is intended then the devs don't know the community in this game
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

This kind of mechanic does not belong in a bounty, ever.

Scrap it and just be able to kill nightmare bats normally.

Please.
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

Ah yes. It was that. Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  17. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I wish the Devs would at least confirm or deny this weapons only mechanic, because I have killed plenty while Brick is out (being an Earth tank) and I'm sure I have killed one with a pull. Not to mention a lot of times my guitar disappears when the chain is broken.
    • Like x 2
  18. inferno Loyal Player

this has happened to me so much times, i'm the only one in the area and keep hitting it with the guitar and nothing but the moment the timer on the guitar pops and im back to my own weapon, the chain breaks and then i can just my powers to kill it.
  19. myandria Item Storage

Good point; also, Barbatos will spawn multiples of the same Knightmare back to back. I saw two Knightmare Batman spawn one after the other; the group took down the chains on both of them but was only able to take them out one at a time, as the health bar of the other one did not go down until the first one was defeated. I dont think that was intended.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And we got stuck with a few immortal NPCs as well.
    • Like x 2