Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  2. ItsSeven Level 30

3. xJeff New Player

One question, Why the Knigth style can't trade can't sell?, Is an error or what?
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's a known issue, it will be fixed.
    • Like x 1
  5. HMBoyd Level 30

devs have explained before why emblem mesh is a problem
    • Like x 1
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

idk if u saw that now allready but yes the cape comes over the shoulders even on a men char too i saw one in the wt....cant hardly do an picture of someone else char but it looks very awsome trist me its very worth an try ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

In my opinion if you was to wear the 90% of the suit, I think the shoulders make it look better lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The problem here is that on a BRAND NEW STYLE for a character that wears an EXTRA LARGE EMBLEM, they INTENTIONALLY CHOSE to put a SMALL EMBLEM MESH when they HAVE TO KNOW the players want that XL Emblem Mesh so that he looks the way he's SUPPOSED TO LOOK!
  9. hero turner Well-Known Player

yeah IKR there is a lot of things asked for in the game, it would be nice to have a xl superman emblem or batman, Green Lantern ect..ect.. Im still waiting for the Boots that Zatanna has in her new look she got waaay back from the JLD episode as a style to complete her out fit, and still want the Mordru hair and facial hair style from the JLD and now he is in the new Legion episode and still dont get his hair and facial hair style. It would be nice to change armory saves that are saved with dif powers and skills ect ect that are saved and cant access because we have to purchase the power tokens from market place to use them , I mean if we have them already saved in a armory why do we still have to use tokens to change into them?!, theres a lot of cool styles , gear, hair, base Items that we see in games during missions and in the buildings we want to make our toons and bases and league halls have them but they wont give it up lol.For example the Earth 3 alert where we are in Lex office where we battle Alexander Luthor, has the big floor monitor with the earth globe we stand on looks soo cool we all want one in a base and or league hall, and the other computer, equipment , desks , tables , ect ect....and the Nuclear gear should be unlocked to purchase at Skeets,Booster Gold or the robot Vendor in the Watchtower .
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is a video with a male toon. :)
    • Like x 3
  11. TheDark Devoted Player

Nice Thanks for the video
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You're welcome. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Some people seem.... not too happy about the Chroma. So here is what it looks like before you open 100 TCs and regret doing it once you get the Chroma. ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. HMBoyd Level 30

a
  15. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

about this chromas...why we cant change all colors i mean 3 versions are good but sometimes i really got the problem that some over the unchangeable colors arent the right combination...woudnt it be for many styles better to get all colors changeable ?
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Might as well go for the trifecta and pst the emblems. ;)
  17. DanP New Player

Yeah those pauldrons (https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pauldron) are both ugly, and impractical. They look like they'll catch weapon blows rather than deflect them.
  18. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Yeah, they miss the chance to make the shoulders part of the cape, like the absolute zero shoulders.
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I would hazard a guess that the shoulder pointed cape will be a bonus reward addition to the vendor.