Up-Votes Needed Kicked off server mid SM

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by King Bakes, Mar 20, 2021.

1. King Bakes Well-Known Player

So i've been grinding rounds 23/24 all day today. Just as we get Johnny Quick to 10% health and everything was going smooth, the server decided to go down? I honestly cannot believe this. Can something be done about this please because I genuinely don't think it's fair to have to go through all of that again. You can even go check the scoreboards as proof. We was literally about to finish and then boom... server just crashes for no reason. It's actually super upsetting.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

3. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I wouldn't even mind if we just had to do Johnny Quick again. It's the fact we have to do 2 entire boss fights (plus ads) all over again, simply because dc servers decided to crash. It fully isn't fair at all. And now myself along with presumably plenty of other people are debating whether it's even worth attempting SM again, because we could quite easily get the boss to 10% just for this to happen again! I've wasted so much time doing this round on SM and I'm pretty sure nothing is going to be done about it. I'll end up being told it's tough luck and I have to go waste more of my time doing those rounds again... as well as trying to find another group for those rounds...
  4. King Bakes Well-Known Player

It just happened again, whole EU server shutdown... nearly the exact same time as well. Can you let us know why this keeps happening please? And is there anything you're planning on doing about it because as I previously said, it's unfair to put in so much time to SM just to get disconnected because of your servers. Bit of a slap in the face if I'm honest.