Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I paid to play dcuo so I expect to be able to play.
    • Like x 2
  2. NotHappy Active Player

I think you guys need to resolve all the problems before you release new content. Consolidating the servers was a bad idea and the problems are only getting worse and worse. In the long run, you have killed the game
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'd like at least a couple marks of victory for time I am unable to play. And yes, they should just give it to everyone regardless of whether that person tried to login. That's how most games provide compensation for downtime.
    • Like x 2
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

Is it working again?
  5. darkgamerx Level 30

Was about to start complaining then I saw this. I'm not legendary, but I do own everything all the way up to T6 (UE) I planned on going legendary to get my 6 toons up in CR, but not going to until you guys fix this broken game. I got kicked out twice today
  6. Venjamins New Player

Yep. I can log in, but if I try and change zones, the game crashes. Every. Time.
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Can't get on. I get the infinite loading screen, character doesn't show up. How long it's gonna take?
    • Like x 1
  8. TO_PROFESIONAL Active Player

the game is still down
  9. Venjamins New Player

Can't get in to a story quest zone. =\
  10. Eddevil Well-Known Player

Check twitter!!...1 hour downtime!!!! Sick of this already
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Gu57, 58 and 59 made it worse each update. Don't understand why we have so many problems..
    • Like x 2
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Used to run smooth. The only place where it struggles on PS3 is in big cities with alot of people, Hunts( Bounties), and in 24 man content. Other than that is runs smooth, but on PS4 its pretty much crispy clean.
    • Like x 1
  13. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Thats 3 of the last 4 days with this random lag followed by downtime. Two of those times i was in middle of round 11 smh.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kubala Kahn New Player

Just came back to the game about a week ago (have not played in over 2 years) and can't believe how often it crashes. I don't understand people in this thread acting like this is normal.
    • Like x 5
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Pretty much cant login. Was working smoothly 4 hours ago. IDK what happened.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Stop getting so far in SM. You're taxing the servers. :p
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

I have an unused key for FFXIV but have yet to really try the game. For someone who is a fan of MMOs but not necessarily a FF fan, would you recommend the game?
  18. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Its funny u should say that because the entire SM run worked perfectly fine until we hit rd 14 earlier today. Then it started to lag after that.
    • Like x 1
  19. Real2TM Well-Known Player

GIVE THE SERVERS SOME:

[IMG]

THEY MAKE SURE YOU AIN'T BOOTY!!!
  20. darkgamerx Level 30

Are you serious? Yea this is a problem that needs to be solved and not over looked once again. If I were legendary for a few months I would be pissed. I own the majority of the game so time isn't an issue for me. I just want to be able to play it without lag crashes and everything else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.