Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrible Theo Well-Known Player

Seriously doe, even when the servers were up, I was getting crazy lag / loading times.
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

3. Greenchain Well-Known Player

Hey, not the HL update!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But if Crossplay has anything to do with this nightmarish BS going on this weekend, I'm all for undoing that
  4. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

So much fun when you pay to play a product and they sit on their butts and do nothing to address the Issues.....that THEY HAVE INTRODUCED into the game.

5:45pm EST and cannot get into the game.....upon logon...fall through world...warp to watchtower.....half way there.....disconnect.

This team isn't capable.....it's evident enough.
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

This all started with gu59. So i propose revert it
  6. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

It's actually 57.
  7. Greenchain Well-Known Player

and just got booted again exiting a duo... WTH???

Seemed fine til I went to exit. Better still have my loot
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Then revert that aswell
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

B-but we are supposed to have a high damage output in the scoreboards! It's the only way to win in life :p
    • Like x 1
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Add part IV, it starting again...
  11. Greenchain Well-Known Player

oops yeah brain fart on my part :oops:
  12. boredbean Level 30

Still now word from the devs about this issue? this is getting f*cking annoying!
  13. Karnevil Committed Player

DOWN GO THE SERVERS!! DOWN GO THE SERVERS!! OH THE HUMANITY!!
  14. Pr0tojay Committed Player

here we go again smh
  15. Jcal Dedicated Player

Quick, abandon this thread and lets move on to: GAME DOWN PART IV (REVENGE OF THE GAME).
  16. Genicia New Player

The same thing happened yesterday as well, and there was a queue to log in both days. Sounds like server problems, they really need to fix it.
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Man this has gotten beyond ridiculous now. I hate being critical but this is what happens when they let these problems go on every weekend for a month. I was against people asking for compensation. But now there should be. We pay to play the game. When we constantly cant play then we should be compensated for that.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheDeuce Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. KGeddon New Player

Well, something changed.

They aren't even bothering to update their twitter or put headlines on the forums anymore. Total denial.

edit::And there's the twitter notification.

edit::And there's the headline. A bit late tho
  20. Genicia New Player

Same thing happened yesterday, something serious is going on and since I just subbed it's kind of pissing me off that I'm missing out on gametime.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.