Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

And EU servers as well.
    • Like x 1
  2. Flight Avails Well-Known Player

HMMMMM THATS A RED FLAG

[IMG]
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

4. Van_Gho Committed Player

There was a server here, but now it's gone
    I'll leave this here for the eventual lawsuit[IMG]
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Agreed. it seems they are rolling back the game to the last server hotfix. I don't know what it means but I hope we won't lose everything we earned today... They really really need to compensate us NOW.
  6. Van_Gho Committed Player

Have you tried to log on for a relaxing day of yelling at strangers and belittling jabronies;
    Only to have your heart broken by the world is down screen?

We here at Van_Gho Lawyers N Thangs would like to hear about both the mental anguish and the whiplash you have undoubtedly suffered due to this tragedy
  7. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

So as the title states, for those that have been here since the beginning, would you say this update is starting to look like update 3.

Constant lag, multiple crashes, lucky if you finish a raid before half the group (or everyone is dcd ). Update 3 caused a lot of players to quit this game, will this be the same?

To me game update 3 will always be the ultimate nightmare update, lets hopw that doesn't change.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Doubt it. From what I heard, the game was moving at 3fps after Game Update 3.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

actually no its not as bad.
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I was working full time for slave wages back when GU3 came out, so GU3 didn't have any effect on me whatsoever. In fact, I only learned it was so traumatic from the horror stories I read on the forums.

No game is immune to problems. No thing which utilises technology is immune to problems. Look at Microsoft's AI which they launched on Twitter that was able to be converted into a Hitler loving racist. Technology isn't perfect yet. We're a long way off from it being flawless.

Just thank your lucky stars that the game hasn't gone down for 6 weeks. THAT was hell. This is just an inconvenience in comparison.
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not even close. Not even in the same ballpark. It's not even the same sport. And those who are trying to compare the 2 either forgot how bad GU3 was, wasn't around during GU3, or are simply not being honest. GU3 almost lead to an early death of the game. The hack followed and when everything came back up, a lot of players didn't come back which led to the server merge which led to F2P. GU3 had the largest impact of an update that has yet to be matched.
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Considering slaves aren't paid wages are you saying you were working for free?
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It would appear your sarcasm detector is broken, Sir.
  15. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Four engineers go inside a car, the car won't start.

The Mechanical engineer says: "It's a broken starter". The Electrical engineer says: "Dead battery". The Chemical engineer says: "Impurities in the gasoline". The IT engineer says: "Hey guys, I have an idea how about we all get out of the car and get back in".
    • Like x 1
  16. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

What game do you play? I thought we're supposed to skip adds... :p
  17. Tybulldog New Player

Well this is fun... took 45mins to get back in... was on for like 10mins and got kicked back to desktop.. You guys really need to fix this. cant even do anything with the constant kicking then having to wait and wait till it decides to work to let us back in. This is soooo annoying
  18. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. TheDeuce Well-Known Player

Working as intended.

[IMG]
  20. tinoman Dedicated Player

Takes forever to que into a solo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.