Just Saw Something....strange

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by golddragon71, Apr 7, 2019.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

So I was checking in on one of my characters and when the loading screen switched out, I found her standing next to a Flash. OK no big deal Except that this Flash had something going for him that, as far as I know, should have been impossible to achieve. First of all he had Glorious Material applied to his Flash boots and Red Death Belt. However, The edges of his Gloves and the palms also seemed to have the Glorious Material effect working for him without affecting the rest of the gloves. I mean there was a Glorious ring around the edge of the Glove and the palm seemed to also have it. but the rest of the glove was the same shade of red as the rest of the costume. The earpieces on the flash cowl were not given the same effect. I don't know what style gloves they were. (They don't match any of the enhanced gloves I have.)
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Just clipping. Certain styles give this illusion. For example if you use the archer chest it has built in gloves so you can leave the chest alone and put actual gloves on with a material and it will give the illusion only parts of the glove have a material.
    • Like x 2
  3. August Moon Well-Known Player

sounds like hes been creating time paradoxes again
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It could be that he was wearing gloves and hand blasters (for example), and there was some poke through. So one was red, and the other had the Material, but only showed through in certain locations.
    • Like x 1