Just my opinion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chaoticRE, Dec 31, 2014.

1. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

I haven't played dcuo in about 4 months now and Damn was I addicted to this lol played for 2 years and then my wife got pissed one day and smashed my ps4 lmao. But aside from that i've played horrible p2w games that were even more addictive over the last 4 months. What they have taught me is that dcuo doesn't have competition. And not dcuos ****** "oooooo I beat you in a God damn leaderboard" competition but competition to be the best player.

Dcuo devs/****** dcuo council members think that balance is way to save this game but no. Wtf is balance honestly? Do you want to do the same thing as someone else just because you both have the same cr and sp? No that's ridiculous uniqueness is what makes an rpg an rpg.

Here's my real 2 cents :
    There should be incentive for completing content first and/or notoriety for being the first group to complete a hard type of content.

I think there should always be one way to do a type of content that the devs create but never share and we as players should come up with ways to either work around it or find out that special way.

The complete lack of originality in this game makes me sick that I ever played it. Just using the same rehashed bs over and over isn't new content just so the devs know... And the whole boring tank and Dps bs is STILL the sam. ..

I don't know what Sony is honestly thinking keeping the game going. It feels like its always in beta or for 7 year olds.

Get good DC :/

Wish this was like youtube where I could disable comments but whatever. If you love dcuo still somehow gl to ya .
    • Like x 3
  2. amazingmanll New Player

Kicking is horrendous at best people that defend it are cr 111 tryhards. But the majority of kicking is because they don't like what gear your using makes dcuo completely un playable at times
  3. Trial 1 New Player

Uhm... good bye, so long, farewell, bon voyage....

good luck? *shrugs* o_O
    • Like x 2
  4. amazingmanll New Player

Should also mention a poor community and uninspired dev's. Well they added a new dlc WOL 2 its about more lantern stuff oh wait...
    • Like x 1
  5. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

You obviously don't care for the game or play it anymore, why not visit the forums of something you enjoy? I'll never understand this kind of negativity.
    • Like x 5
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

No, I want my capabilities to be the same as everyone else's regardless of, as an example, what power I choose. How I achieve that same level of capability should be different than that of another power. Will balance alone save the game? Of course not. Will it help? Yes, it will create an environment with far more diversity than that of what we have currently allowing for a more expansive game.
    • Like x 1
  7. Little Sister New Player

• Like x 2
  8. EminenceEUPS New Player

Not gonna lie, he's right.
    Dcuo needs competition ( PvP is not enough since everyone is retired and there's only few league scrimming) , but they still should try to "balance" powers/weapons , not to make them all the same ofc, but at least prevent fotm.
  9. MrBeefCakes New Player

Agree. Still find it funny that people wonder why this game isn't that popular in the mmo world.