Just a thought for Members 21 Day

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wonder Boi, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

Is it possible that possibly maybe if we all asked nicely that we could either get a Batgirl style Cowl or Catwoman Mask that will allow us to show hair? I feel these would be a great addition much like the Helm of Nabu. Just a thought....
    • Like x 5
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Don't we already have Batwoman's mask and Catwoman's goggles? I'd rather we get something brand new.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

To be fair neither of those are what he's asking for. Batwoman's mask is just that - a mask. Many people have been asking for a cowl that shows hair for years. Closest we have so far is the head style from the Drowned Pirate style set. Batgirl traditionally has a cowl that covers the face and top of the head but has her long hair coming out of the bottom of the cowl, and Catwoman's purple costume from the 90s had a similar cowl.
    • Like x 4
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I think it's a wonderful suggestion. I love the Catwoman style. Something special just for members to show Daybreak's appreciation of us would be most appreciated,and in the very least would let us know they are actually thinking about us.
  5. SpyderBite Active Player

Ok. Go easy on me. What is "Members 21 Day" and why should we get something on that day?
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I think the OP is referring to the 21 day cycle of daily log in rewards in which members get an additional 3x the rewards. At the end of last month there was a 21 day reward that was a helmet. I'm not sure if it was restricted to only members or if it was available to anyone who logged in for the 21 days. But I think that is what the OP is referring too. I hope this helps.
    • Like x 1
  7. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Fair enough.
  8. OnlyNomad The One Above All

We better get those exclusive to membership rewards, we better.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Yes for a Batgirl cowl, long overdue! Yeah we have Kate's mask (Batwoman) but these are two different characters with different costumes.:D I also hope we will get Barbs' Batgirl rebirth outfit one day(At least the Jacket). Another cool thing they can do is put new Fishnets there. Canary fans would die for those. Not exactly useful for guys, but they can also put Mordru's hairstyle there, I know people requested it. I guess we can just dump ideas here and eventually ofc they will do what they see right. And eventually we will get what we want :)
  10. Wonder Boi Well-Known Player

I agree my friend Zoe I agree!
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If we're talking the Day 21 stuff in the daily rewards, they'll most likely going to be following the same plan they have in place right now: members get them first and then they eventually make their way to the Fate vendor. Basically it's exclusive to members, but only for a limited amount of time.

We are still waiting to see how long it takes to get to the Fate vendor, though. Makes it tough for some to determine the value of such a reward for members.
  12. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hopefully 2022 takes us far away from bman sman & ww .. a year without even hearing those names would be amazing.. i wonder if black adam will get a dlc… they missed a opportunity to give a second task force x tie in
  13. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

The lack of this style anywhere in the game is an obvious oversight.