Just a reminder for people listening to testing feedback.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ringz, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ringz Dedicated Player

They are more so for the devs. Do not take the changes you hear as the final result of your chosen power. It is a very early build and will most likely change.

I did my part to stop future riot post. I know people reading comprehension are low tier nowadays
    • Like x 7
  2. RealTegan Dedicated Player

And very few, if any, players have actually played on the test server yet to find out what's going on. So just wait and see, folks. Please?
    • Like x 3
  3. Proxystar #Perception

People are entitled to provide feedback even on the patch notes as long as that feedback is constructive, encouraging people not to provide feedback is the opposite.
    • Like x 6
  4. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Ill listen to someone who has tried the changes...me..Ill be on test soon...then Ill consider any and all comments from anyone or anything...agree and disagree to varying degrees...this has to save the game in a very real sense...this stats revamp...do people even grasp this??!!!
    • Like x 2
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I'm currently in the middle of my test download (it would probably go quicker if I wasn't doing so many other things) but the things I've posted so far, while I suppose could lead to "rioting", is merely out loud speculation that I think folks should look out because some of the changes are going to not just require getting used to changes, but require changes in thinking and could ultimately make some folks not want to play anymore.

I do think it's far too early to actually grab pitchforks, but I do think our eyes should be open and we should be thinking of the possibilities of where this can lead us.
    • Like x 2
  6. mexmex Dedicated Player

Please let the testers do their jobs (provide info, bugs, and feedback in general)
    Do not use those threads for anything else (fears doubts complaints, etc)
    So the devs can do their jobs easily while gathering all those feedback from someone actually testing stuff.

Do not engage there in debates otherwise it will turn off the devs from using those pages as feedback pages.
    Please respect the intend of what those threads are for, any concerns or doubts should be in different threads.

Please lets help by not getting in the way
    :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The threads in the testing feedback forum are specifically for players testing to provide feedback in. Other feedback should be kept to the work in progress thread, or in player-created threads. This is outlined in the the testing instructions! Thanks.
    • Like x 4
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Pitchforks are still in Aisle 3, correct?
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

So apparently we're not allowed to discuss the testing unless its direct feedback from testing in the testing thread and we're not allowed to discuss the testing outside of the testing thread as they're already getting deleted...
    • Like x 4
  10. Proxystar #Perception

So are we allowed to make threads in Gotham City? or Not, I noticed some have already disappeared?
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some of those were moved to the Testing section.
    • Like x 2
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Yes I see that, I just wonder whether it might be productive to allow a thread within Gotham City because there's many people that don't even venture into Testing Feedback, I wonder with an important game change it would be prudent to capture the thoughts of as many community members as possible.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It makes sense to post threads about what is on the test server in the test server subforum. Thanks.
    • Like x 4
  14. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Because people have started streaming the testing on Twitch/YouTube without any idea what's going on and people are worried.
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

then people are stupid and should just come to the forums and read the update notes or just test themselves before waiting for someone else to tell them how to make their powers OP, because we know that's the only reason they are watching the stream anyway.
    • Like x 1
  16. bmce84 Loyal Player

this might not work anymore, but before you could copy the game files to the test folder and skip the full game download and just download the latest update. And that's the problem, you haven't tested so you don't really know what options we do have yet, and they said this is so early we're not supposed to be testing it to begin with. Test it and give feedback, we're months away from any final decision so it's best to just calm down and keep the discussion open but where it belongs.
    • Like x 1
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Dont listen to testing feedback if you are uncertain, go test for yourself.

But make sure you read all of the devs post first.
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Well, I think everybody realizes this is a fundamental change to the game. It's going to be nothing like it is now, and I do not think it will be anything like the game was when it started. Maybe that's just now sinking in for some people.
    • Like x 2
  19. Here2Help Devoted Player

Indeed. Many in my current league were expecting it to be very similar to what the game once was but I had to explain that it's going to be an entirely new beast, and it looks like I was right. I wonder how they'll feel now as most came back to the game just to prepare for Stats Matters thinking it'd return the game to what it was before.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mohican378 Dedicated Player

you can't go home again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.