June 15, 2018 Test Hotfix

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Deus Ex Machina, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Artifacts

• Resolved an issue where the Seal of Preservation /Seal of Completion added to a breakthrough would not display the icon on the Breakthrough UI.
    • The Artifact Tutorial will highlight the Artifact tab’s new location in the UI.
    • Increased the standard amount of dropped Nth Metal
    The first 2 seem to be resolved no problem. The last point about increasing seems to be remained the same. I farmed for about an hour. I would say about every 5-6 minutes or so I would receive some nth metal. Majority of the time within that hour I would get a single 10 XP or 20 XP. If it was increased, shouldn't I have recoieved more than just a single 10 XP or 20 XP?

I also ran the vault and I received the same 160 XP. I'll just assume this is a flat amount and doesn't fall into the increased drop equation. That's fine, but what about the drops from NPC's? They feel the same to me as they are on live. Is anyone else yielding similar results? I wonder if it's completely random and the 10 XP/ 20 XP are still apart of the equation somehow. Not impressed or satisfied.

Edit: Concentrated Paradox Energy Location is STILL misspelled.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You should not have seen any 10xp drops (the drop amounts were doubled or more across the board). We are following up on what's on test.
  3. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Does "across the board" include vault and stabilizer event? I can confirm that the vault is dropping the same amount as live and we currently cannot run the stabilizer event on test.