Jump canceling with flurry shot needs to go Devs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Jun 8, 2020.

1. JustPeachesTM New Player

+1
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

Most will 2H as a melee weapon and therefore melee bonus. I recall the name of the weapon combo is Doom Spin (Melee Hold Tap Tap Hold)
  3. I3eleth Well-Known Player

I've also been asked to leave elite raids when i was a 290 and just ran it 6 times.
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since my time is too valuable to read through 6 pages of this post, this could've been mentioned before.

If the Damage ticks get spread out evenly over the whole Duration of the Combo, then you could still do jump cancelling but you lose a bit of Damage.

Since a lot of People only seem to be mad since they'd lose their mobility with a patch on jump cancelling, this is the best solution for everyone.
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yes it would still be a problem, again if you remove the jump cancelling aspect; you prevent people from doing pickups.

"Oh but that means your not as skilled with Dual Wield." Uh no, that means the game's punishing me for using a weapon; when I could just switch over to brawling, be able to jump cancel the stomp into shriuken storm and do a pickup if someone gets down'd.

If Dual wield into flurry shot jump cancelling allows people to go into the next combo immediately, I'd think the right answer would mean extending the animation of flurry shot a bit more; so the jump cancelling does it job properly and doesn't reward full damage output.