Not A Bug Journal Missions Missing with Skip to CR 290?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Captain1Dynamo, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Metal II Journal mission is missing when you take the Skip. I think that would prevent a player from receiving the regular two free AA's from that Episode.

Maybe nothing is supposed to be there from previous Episodes - hard to tell, since some are there & some are not. Ex - missions that will grant Atlantis Artifacts are listed, the rest are not.
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

They stopped giving out the older AAs as of WV I think. Used to be when you hit a level, or in the case of the skips, surpassed a level, you could claim them off the journal. I think they have gone to the grant method in WV and LLL and pulled the journal 'to-do' list mission that gave it.
  3. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

O.k. So no older AA's, to include Birds of Prey AA's (though it seems like the player should really be granted those, particularly since if you open the Legion Cache you only get extremely low stats Refurbished AA's). Oh, well.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, not sure why the decision was made, but once it went grants, they no longer need to maintain the journal entires that gave them, and can just end the grant when the DLC switches. I'd guess that nets out to less manual work in the end.