Jonah Hill/Penguin or Riddler?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Neph, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Neph Dedicated Player

He looks more like Batman to me! Thoughts?
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I'm good with either one. He's an incredible actor.

[IMG]
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

isnt Riddler usually um, really skinny
  4. Neph Dedicated Player

Penguin is usually fat, but the Gotham tv show pulled off a skinny version. Plus, Jonah has been losing weight, so he is somewhere in between the two body types.
  5. Brit Loyal Player

My first choice for Hill would be Detective Bullock. I think he would knock it out of the park being a cop in a horrible city, doing a dangerous job, and watching some caped vigilante get all the praise and credit. I could totally see him ranting about how Batman is the cause of the problems, filled with resentment and frustration.

But, if they aren't going that route and they really want to insist that he has to be the villain...

Make him Clayface. An actor who has all the skills, but gets type-cast based on his appearance, so he ends up using the Clayface goop to further his career until it gets out of control. Hill could really hammer him home as a tragic character struggling with addiction, instead of just a giant pile of mud that can talk.
    • Like x 2
  6. Controller Devoted Player

I want Frank Gorshin as Riddler.

[IMG]

Jim Carrey was a good Riddler too.
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

frank gave that show his all...he made the initial show a hit....gave all the actors and actresses who would play a batvillain later a masterclass on how to do it...fing legend...
    • Like x 1
  8. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Bane...the correct answer is BANE!!!
  9. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Tighten!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

MegaMind DLC...with Metro City open world....save enough ....get yourself a minion...minion...
    [IMG]