Join The Resurgence (EU)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheHailstorm, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Alpha Cell Well-Known Player

Hi. I don't know whether you guys are still recruiting, but I'm in need of a league to hang out with and do tough and/or outdated feats. I've been away from the game for almost 2 years, and I just came back last weekend. My friend helped me catch up a bit, and now I'm looking for a group of players who help each other, try hard, but don't take things too seriously.

I'm looking to complete feats that I missed, and will happily help anyone that needs to do the same. It's really hard to get old feats done when the content is outdated.

I'm also a fan of pvp and will get back into it when I'm caught up in pve.

Electricity DPS (Will mainly heal when my CR gets a little higher).
    CR: 181
    SP: 204
  2. Macevelli New Player

Hi, Ive recently come back to the game and starting fresh with new characters to get back into the swing of things. I plan to level up and gear up as quick as i can, working a 9-5 job takes its toll as you can all imagine.
    Im looking for a mature League who where I can learn the fundamentals again, which in turn Ill contribute back into doing Raids etc with the League. I've missed the community of MMOs and never really found one on DCUO. Im hoping this is it.
  3. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Alpha and Macavelli nice to hear from you both.

We are still recruiting yes for the moment. If you could get in touch with one of us in game please and we can get you into the league :).

SmartAlec should be on most of today if not myself (The Hailstorm) will be on later on along with Talos Adam and Mistress Magic.

Macavelli just so you know we are happy to have you and can certainly help you learn all about the game no matter the role/power etc. However if you are starting with fresh toons you may find it will be some time before you will be ready for the top content. Reading your comment you would probably fit in well as we are very proud of our league community we have and everyone is very welcoming and friendly. I just don't want you to feel you are not a part of the league when not running what alot of the others are because of level. This is not to deter you my friend o no.

If you want a bit more of a chat to see whether we are right for you by all means hit us up or if you are already sure you want to join.

Look forward to hearing from you both
  4. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Hey, guys. I read this thread and your league seemed like an interesting one. May I ask if you have an active environment and League Chat and are you coordinated wjen doing daillies as well as Raids?

Btw, i have 2 characters interested in joining a Cr197 223sp Troll/DPS and a slightly lower Cr but 200sp Tank/DPS
  5. PiperJane New Player

Yet another relative newb here.. (2 weeks) Main character is level 30 w/ CR still too low, but grinding fast. I'm seeking an active, friendly Social/ Raiding (including some PvP) league to help guide me with anything from missions to fighting endgame content. I'm currently gaming solo because I too, have never had much luck with pugs in the past when I played WoW as well as Elder Scrolls Online (for a total of almost 13 years MMORPG experience).
    I'd like to group with League members often as possible.. not only to continue learning my roles but to also enjoy giving others a hand while ultimately becoming part of a steady raid group as soon as my CR & SP increase (which won't take long on the grind this girl is about to begin! Lol)..!. Also, I was an avid Gaming Youtuber until recently, where I converted to Twitch! Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Sincerely,
    Piper
  6. Chalkes New Player

Alreet guys ,.. Il recently just come back to this game I Played at launch then went to swotr .. but life and kids have slowed my play time, any way I'm back playing and would like to join you guys if possible
    I've sent an in game mail to the hailstorm.
    I have a electric dps but would give healer a try I also have a rage too. As well so tank if needed
  7. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hey all, nice to hear from you.

Silent rage, yes we have an active league environment with most of our members using voice chat (this isn't a requirement but is very useful for raids, feats etc) we also run nearly everything as a league from dailies to alerts and raids. Just drop one of the toons listed a message and will send you an invite.

Piper, nice to hear from an ex wow player it's been a while lol Alot of our members tried their hand at elder scrolls and eventually couldn't stay away. Alot of our player are already top end but have no issues lending a hand to someone who sounds like they are going to put in so much work. Always remember though ask in league for help anytime and if people are free they will always help :).

Chalkes I think I replied to your in game mail mate not sure if you replied but will check when online tomorrow night which and get back.to you :).

Anyways look forward to hearing from you all in game and running with you soon :)
  8. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Thank you. I spoke to Alec earlier and he said he talked to the leader. :)
  9. TheHailstorm Active Player

Yes that would be me :) lol.

Have told everyone to expect your tell now mate and they can get you in :).

We have alot of end game players but building foundations for bringing up the lower crs etc to get running with us. Foxebolt is around your cr I think.

As I said to piper remember to ask and try get involved alot in the league would rather help the keen and kind rather than the distant and driven.

If your on tomorrow drop an in game tell to myself smart or Talos Adam. One of us will be on :)
  10. Chalkes New Player

Yeah I did reply , I should be on tonight around 8 after kids are in bed so I see if I can get in touch with someone :) :)
  11. Revafall Well-Known Player

Hey you guys sound very cool, I like the family thing you have going and as far as understand it seems like you have some voice activity going too. I'll hit one of you up in-game tomorrow. I'm 26 year old male, sitting at 237 sp with cr 199 :)
  12. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Hey, can we arrange and in-game time to meet up? Playing by myself is really dragging my morale down. Message me later today at ShaidarHaram or Sobrevivente Hatsin. I will be playing in one of those. Most likely feat hunting on Shaidar
  13. TheHailstorm Active Player

Yeah so great turnout so far and some great additions and people joining the league :).

League Hall doors still opened for those interested.

Look forward to hearing from you all... Happy gaming
  14. TheHailstorm Active Player

15. MrNevermore New Player

Hello there!

I've recently come back after being away for a year (have played since launch) and have really fallen back in love with this. I have an older char on the villain side but hero side seems a lot more social which I really look for in an MMO, (obviously) so I'm looking for a league that I'd like to make my home.

I'm hero is called Aqua Vitae, (no guessing what power I'll be changing to) and I'm currently a nature healer. I'm currently CR161 and I'm hitting that point where PUGs are a bit tougher and I'd love to run content and feat runs with people I know. I also love running lower level stuff and I don't mind helping my fellow heroes in content to get them to where they need to be.

I'm on a fair bit so you'll probably be able to find me in game
  16. Samhain New Player

Hey guys, not sure if you remember me, my ingame name is Reya. I used to be in Resurgence but due to life stuff i had to quit. I am back in the game for like a week and i thought i dropped by and said hi :) whats up?
  17. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hey Reya how's it going mate, you well? You only back for one week then?
  18. Samhain New Player

No i mean i came back 1 week ago. I plan to stay longer.
  19. Apexilon Level 30

Resurgence (EUPS/EUPC, Hero) recruiting.
    Looking to run content with active and fun league? Come talk to us.
    Focus on Tanks, Healers and Controllers, but decent Damage Dealers (200+ sp) also welcome for a chat.
  20. UltraPT New Player

Hello I'm looking to join. I'm a fire tank. I'm able to bring it up to cr 255. Character's name is Flame19. hope to hear from you soon