Join The Resurgence (EU)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by TheHailstorm, Jun 17, 2017.

1. TheHailstorm Active Player

Greetings fellow heroes, the Resurgence is underway and it needs you!!!!!

lol so back to normal language. So Resurgence is recruiting on the EU server and would like to expand ranks and continue to allow everyone to get through and run the content the choose to run whether be for gear and levelling up or for that tricky feat you have been dying to get but just did not have the patience to wait for that one in a million pug group that works really well together.

The league itself is made up from mature players and although in the top 5 for sp on the EU we all understand family and real life comes first. Would love to find like minded players like ourselves that play daily and strive to be the best they can be. This is not meaning switch powers and become whatever is flavour of the month so you can be "OP" lol o no and if that is you then maybe we are not the league for you.

We would much rather have people that just enjoy playing the game and want to learn their support roles etc. We are full of veteran players most of which have played since launch and have been every power on the game so you will never have to go far for the help needed.

Now although there is a lot of feats we can help with there are always those that a group cannot help with so all we ask is that you put as much in as you expect out of the league. If you are seen active and getting involved I can assure you will certainly get out what you will be putting in and vise versa.

At the moment we don't have much in the way of requirements except for understanding of family etc and be willing to get stuck in as it were lol.O also as most of our players are mature well in body not so much mind you must be aware conversations are open to all opinions and topics. The only things that shall not be tolerated is abuse to other league members, racism and the rest that I presume you all know :).

so enough babbling if you think you would like to join the Resurgence and join the hunt for feats either respond through this thread or chat in game with:

The Hailstorm
    Talos Adam
    Mistress Magic
    SmartAlec
  2. KingFrank27 New Player

3. Talos Adam New Player

Hi KingFrank27.

Are you interested in joining the league? if so then could you give us the details of your toon/toons such as their CR, SP, power and role you prefer to play. You can reply on the thread or if you would prefer to contact any of names given above in game that would be fine.

Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them.
  4. Apexilon Level 30

Its a fun league, we keep as busy as we can, and have fun doing it. We celebrate our victories and motivate each other. What else do you need? Roll up roll up!
  5. TheHailstorm Active Player

Always wise words from the newly appointed captain ;P lol. Recruitment still ongoing look forward to hearing from more
  6. Foxe Well-Known Player

Hi there!

Is this on Xbox or Playstation?

I have multiple toons on PS, which I have had since launch but haven't been on PS for over a year I think. Have a couple on Xbox but haven't been in there in a while either.

Looking to jump back in, can do either console really, last couple of times I have tried, I have struggled to find some decent people to run with. For me, a league makes or breaks this game. With a good league, I think it is probably my favourite ever game but without one, it's very meh.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling but yeah, I'd be interested if you're still looking.
  7. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Foxe,

Hope you are well and yes we are still recruiting at the moment :)

We are mainly PlayStation players with a couple of pc.
    I completely agree that a good league does make or break the game of dc and think you would fit in well.
    Just add in game one of the names mentioned above and they will drop you an invite.
    I am on most nights from 7 but can catch SmartAlec and sometimes Talos Adam through the day.
    Look forward to running with you :)
  8. Talos Adam New Player

Hi foxe,

You seem to have the same mindset as everyone in the league so you will fit in well in here. Could you give details on your toons? So maybe we can get in contact with you in game.
  9. Foxe Well-Known Player

Cheers for getting back pal.

Depends on the platform, I'm much further behind on Xbox, think I was t6? 7 possibly on my atomic tank. Only around 70 sp I think.

On Playstation I have multiple toons, I'll have to check and get back to you tonight.

Are you guys Xbox or PS? I need to resub on one of them but want to pick one where I can hop in with a league. I'll get my character details tonight when I'm home
  10. TheHailstorm Active Player

Don't know if you saw above mate, we are mainly PlayStation players with a couple of pc :).
    Easier catch up I suppose lol.
  11. Foxe Well-Known Player

Ah I didn't, nice one. I'm going to hop on shortly and get back to grips with things haha. I'll drop one of you a message in game, I'm hoping I don't have a huge download to do, I tend to keep dc installed and updated because I know I'll go back to it.
  12. Talos Adam New Player

Hi foxe

I hope to be on in about an hour or two if you want to get in contact. There is usually a good number of people on a Sunday afternoon. Just keep an eye out for myself, hail and Smart Alec who are usually on in the afternoon.
  13. Foxe Well-Known Player

Cheers pal, have added you all. I'm on my main foxebolt, I'll be about most of the afternoon most likely. Just de-noobing myself at the minute.
  14. Pybo New Player

Would be willing to take a complete newbie? EUPC
  15. Smudge New Player

Another relative newbie here. Several characters at level 30, including a couple boosted to CR 100. Looking for a friendly and active league to show me the ropes of endgame. Soloing is a little dull - and feels slow. Pugging so far has just been a case of chasing the guy with 180+CR "soloing" the instance for his mates - even duller.
    I'm looking for people to team with regularly, to build up a sense of camaraderie and actually feel like I'm contributing whilst also learning the game - not just a shabby boost, where I'm quite obviously there to make up the numbers and barely get to touch the mobs before they die.

Do you have any minimum CR and SP requirements? Do you have a reasonable spread of CRs in the League? Alt-friendly?
  16. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Pybo, it depends how new mate?
  17. TheHailstorm Active Player

Hi Smudge, personally you seem like you would fit in well with us. However with us we have alot of people who are all end game and unfortunately you would end up in that same situation when running with the league that we would kill everything very quickly.
    This Is not to say you wouldn't fit in as reading your message would be great if you were a bit further end game.
    We could happily help you learn the game and enjoy all content and become end game but I don't know if we can help with variety as all our players we work hard with and get to endgame.
    The choice I leave to you my friend always looking for nice people but we do look to get people to end game so they can run and enjoy everything they can with the league
  18. TheHailstorm Active Player

19. TheHailstorm Active Player

So stats revamp today everyone and for those still considering or just thinking it may benefit you in a helpful league then fear not we are still recruiting for the moment.

Have found some really great people over the past month or so and now thankful to them for being such great additions.

Anyone else still wanting to join or just try out hit us up while the gates are still open :).

Enjoy the revamp all I'm sure we will
    • Like x 1
  20. TheHailstorm Active Player