Join the DCUO Extra Life Team!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Black caregiver neon chroma?
    • Like x 3
  2. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Love this! Everyone please donate and help the children! If you can of course. :D

I donated and was wondering, do we have to participate in the stream to receive the rewards? I don't think I'll be available to play the day the stream takes place, not that the rewards matter too much but still.
    • Like x 1
  3. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Always on Saturdays when I have to work...Ugh. When can we donate up till (Nov 6th I am guessing)? I literally just got the Vette out of the shop and paid a repair bill I would rather not mention...where is Oracle Bot and her passive repair abilities when I need her, LOL....but I want to try to get something over before time runs out.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Fridays for most scheduled streams - and Saturday for Oceans' special boss events. Are you on EU server?
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

Aww, I wish I had time to joint the team; it sounds like fun!
    • Like x 2
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Id join the team but um yeah gotta be able to actually raise money lol
  7. Eve YouTuber

I was able to raise :D Hoping to reach my goal as well. Just let friends, family know etc. If people can't donate ask them to spread the word. I've put up some incentives as well as a content creator....not too fancy but at least I was able to xD

I don't know if I will reach the goal, but I am half way there at least. Whatever I can do for the kids.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For the *boss battles* you must be there at the scheduled slot. The rest of the rewards will just arrive as grants.
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can donate until 2021 ends, though incentives may run out.

Oceans mentioned we will likely have slots during the week, too.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Joining the team takes about 5 minutes! Even if you don't expect to have time to fund raise, you never know what donations you might get.

You can also just do what Red Five does - sign up and ask your mom, etc. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Milestones #0 and #1 have been met, and #2 is revealed. We're off to a great start!

#2 will be unlocked when the team hits $8,000.20.
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

I just really hope Oceans will have EU base tour slots for next week. I may or may not donate to all of them :oops::p
    • Like x 1
  13. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Thanks Mepps!
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    Amazing for my first time ever haha^^ I hope others will hit their goals as well :D I am so happy. For the kids!!
    • Like x 3
  15. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

USPS, but I work Friday & Saturday nights
    • Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

Aw I was gonna invite you to join but I'm on EU. :(
    • Like x 2
  17. Saint Sin Patron Saint of Switch

Question, I was able to join the team but beforehand I already had the Specialized Children's hospital selected and I couldn't figure out how to switch to Dell. I was wondering if that's okay in terms of qualifying for the Benevolent title? It's not a big deal cause I'm happy to make a difference either way but just wanted to check. I'm 80$/100$, so close to goal I'm hoping to hit my milestone tomorrow! Also who should we contact if we hit our 100$ milestone?
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Wondering the same thing.
    • Like x 1
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

BTW, if this helps people get hyped...this is a compilation of some of the rewards from last year that some of the members of The Offenders managed to snag. And yeah...that character drawing is from Carp. It was a digital image, but I had a print made and framed.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Time to up your goal!
    • Like x 2