JLD got me thinking... any chance for a shifting base theme?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ChowlinShicken Active Player

I don't know if it'd be too complicated, but it'd be pretty sweet to have a base that rearranges itself every time you visit.

Maybe a more room-centric design that swaps room locations? Sometimes the entrance is in the basement... sometimes up top... sometimes at the end of a hallway...

I wouldn't try to swap decorations randomly (unless you want a room with a couch next to a cannon next to a toilet... actually, that sounds pretty sweet....), but I could totally see randomizing amenities/gen/mainframe/dispenser locations.

Toss in a toggle in the decorator panel to allow you to render your rooms static when the novelty wore off.

Just an idea, in case the ol' HoM is getting the deluxe Atlantis theme treatment :)
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah...a "shifting base theme" is not likely to happen, technical limits and all.
    • Like x 1
  3. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

If I wanted all my stuff moved around every time I came home, I'd just get married. :D
    • Like x 5
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I don't know about the shifting theme, but I want a skin for a room like the 'cosmic' wall room in the House of Mystery. Makes me think of this every time I enter it:
    [IMG]
    Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Love that room
    • Like x 1
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Ok that made me chuckle