JLA Legends DLC?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Hero of Justice, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Hero of Justice New Player

Hi all, so I was watching this week's FNL and Spytle was talking about how he wants to eventually see all the rest of the Justice League in the Legends roster (The Flash was his big one, but I believe he mentioned Martian Manhunter and Green Arrow as well). I was thinking about that and looking at the JLA members still not in Legends, and it's a pretty sizeable list. So, why not put them all in a Legends DLC?

Now, I know that the Last Laugh did not do go over particuarly well with alot of people and that the devs are understandably wary of a PVP DLC, but consider the people that could be included:

- The Flash (Finally!)
    - Green Arrow
    - Black Canary
    - Cyborg
    - Martian Manhunter
    - Aquaman
    - Zatanna
    - Hawkgirl
    - Other characters who have been in the JLA, like Red Tornado and Vixen.

I would suggest that this would be a must-buy for Legends PVPers, and that it would bring plenty of others into the world of Legends PVP as well. I don't know if it would the highest selling DLC they ever made, but I think it would ultimately be profitable and a pleasant surprise, and that it would give a big boost to Legends PVP. If you were a non PVPer, who in the Last Laugh was a must-have if you were to get started? Lantern fans might say one of the Lanterns, Supes fans might say Bizzaro, Power Girl, or Ursa, but there was no one iconic character that just about everyone, from different groups, would want to play. The Flash gives this an iconic presence right off of the bat, and from there you have ten different Legends that would appeal to people from just about any corner of the DC Universe (Unless you only like villains, I suppose :)).

Thanks for reading, thoughts?