Jessica Jones

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bindi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. bindi Well-Known Player

first official Jessica Jones photos were released today!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

can't wait for this
    • Like x 3
  2. bindi Well-Known Player

- Bendis (creator of Jessica Jones)

and some new info! casting of different characters, Hellcat & Jessica's sisterly relationship, we will get to see Jess as either Jewel or Knightress, Claire Temple will drop by.. just read it all!
    IGN article
    Screenrant article
    ETonline article
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, wasn't Ritter in that crappy show with Van Der Berk (player himself), "The B**** in Apartment 2B" (or something?)
  4. bindi Well-Known Player

[IMG]

yeah, she was in "Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23". wouldn't call it a crappy show though, it's pretty funny.
    • Like x 3
  5. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

So... Who's Jessica Jones?
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Use ur browser for someone other than Emma n u will find out ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. bindi Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  8. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I searched her on Wikipedia...

• She's married to Luke Cage.
    • Her names are: Jewel, Knightress (Huntress rip-off, or vice-versa), and Power Woman.
    • She's gotta kid so... Super Mom.
    Good ol' Wikipedia.
    • Like x 2
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

So proud of you, easy to train, now if other people , that I have on the "list" was like you, :D
    • Like x 1
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Here's basically a run through of who she is. Although I don't see Krysten Ritter as a super hero but I'll wait until I see the show
    • Like x 2
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The List? OH NOES!
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is that anything like Sydney Scoville Jnr's "The List"? If you don't know who she is, you should! And there is a reason her surname is 'Scoville' :D
  13. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U know, that "option" they give u here, but if u say it's name it's a tos , last year lots of people got a vacation for saying it
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Here are some more pics 4 Jessica Jones
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

There's just something about her eyes that are personally a little off-putting (and for me, tend to focus on the eyes first, even though can't look in peoples' eyes in real life {don't like people looking at me :(})
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

New teaser. I can't wait.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I thought that show was more than pretty funny, it was damn funny. I still watch it sometimes when I need a laugh.
    The tiny blonde girl can crack me up just making faces. Dawson Creek was hilarious as a parody of himself and Ritter was a riot.
    • Like x 2
  18. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I'm so ready for this show. She's one of my favorite Marvel characters, and I still can't believe I'm going to live to see the day she has her own show.

November 20th is too far away !
    • Like x 3
  19. bindi Well-Known Player

yeah, it is hilarious, lol. i just rewatched it a couple months ago.

right? she's one of my favorites too, it's amazing that she's getting a show. feels like she's gonna go from an almost obscure character to a household name real quick. i'm so excited. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That... doesn't show anything, certainly not what she looks or acts like

Personally would have preferred a Spider-Woman show (but, that was Jessica Drew, wasn't it? Get confused sometimes seeing how she was also a Private Investigator when she wasn't posing with a rubber spine)