Jared Leto joker

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Can we get that tattoo skin?
    • Like x 1
  2. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Wow... that would be something.

You've sen the standard in game tattoo skin right?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Probably not those specific tattoos but they do have new tattoo skins on their to-do list.
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

I think everyone involved with DC/WB are trying to forget that ever happened, LOL.
    • Like x 5
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

except for jared leto...

i would love a few more tattoo options. maybe as accessories or a different way to slot emblems. i'd love to be able to have a lightning bolt or a superman symbol we could place on our arms or lower back.

bat tats!
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yes I have.
    Me personally I have 38 tattoos.

Jaret Leto's joker has the haha all over one side of his chest I have something similar with teen Titans go. Mine is that font but I have ra ta ta da da. I have a good 6 to 8 DC tattoos
  7. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I personally loved that version of the joker but that's just me.

My 2 reasons I play this game are..
    Hero- Glantern
    Villain- Joker
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Funny, that was one of the few DC movies that were ok to watch. Not great, but not horrible. Most of the other DC movies are all bad. Wonder Woman was ok, but it didn't really make any sense. Put it this way. The God of war in that movie could not find the Amazons, but the ****'s could? And by chance.
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Me too, I don't understand why it got so much hate... It was nice to see such a new take on the Joker after all these years.
    • Like x 1