jackhammer

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jords21, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I wish they would give Crystal back her OP-ness.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This and Gadgets. I absolutely despise Gadgets DPS now.
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Most of the time it is better to let the DPS that will not block go down and let him stay there. Sometimes they can even figure out they might need to block.
    • Like x 1
  4. Darth Loyal Player

This thread is hilarious. "Everything is fine guys. Move it along before they figure out our secrets." :p Jackhammer doesn't need a buff, that's for dang sure.
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Sure is. I love it when healers start trying to dictate who their heals should go to.

All these comments about tank healers are just to much.

As a tank, I'm constantly having to help HEALERS that can't heal themselves. My group shield saves them every time. Would be nice if some figured out what a shield is and when it should be used.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

When I have to spam emergency heals because my shield is on cooldown and the DPS won't get out of the danger zone. That's a problem for the group. I only pop shield in/before something bad happens, because it sucks when you need a shield when it's on cooldown. If you're a melee playstyle, that's awesome but please be prepared (ie. self shield, stand behind boss, block on skull, use a distract power, etc)
    As a healer it's my job to keep the GROUP alive, not the SOLO DPS that's sucking my power bar dry.
    • Like x 1
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Tank healers??? ......................What are you smoking?

His job definitely is not wasting all his power & shields spamming heals for a pew pew pewing DPS that are ignoring instance mechanics at the expense of the whole group either. The DPS that refuses to block should be at the bottom of his heal priorities. Like I said sometimes its better to let the Derpity DPS go down for the sake of the group. DPS that refuse to block are a dime a dozen and very few are as good as they think they are.

The original comment was about a DPS pew pew pewing without regard for instance mechanics. There was nothing said about a tank soaking up damage. Thats the tanks job and the original comment was stating that.

Here take a look.
    He did not say being only the tank healer. He said focus which is true. Keeping the tank alive is the healers focus because they take the most damage. That's a no brainer.
    I know you read it.
    Here...you're just trying to put words into his mouth making a futile attempt to start something from nothing. Kinda like the OP that changed his role & did not have a clue. Then came to the forums & started a thread about something that was nothing.
    • Like x 1
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Maybe read all the posts before you reply. I wasn't speaking towards the OP. Read the come re from another poster on the first page.

I stand by my comments.
  9. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Healing any piece of content in this game has become so easy that the only way I even have any fun healing is if there is melee range DPS pew pewing.