It's time to recycle LPVE

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Flair, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Flair Well-Known Player

The next LPVE zone will be the fifth. I'm writing this now so there will be time to include this idea when the next zone comes out. Let's start recycling older LPVE zones with the new ones. When the next zone comes out, give us courthouse again with it. Personally I have all the feats, but folks who did not do it the first time through deserve to have a shot a those feats too. Also, one retread zone every time a new one comes out gives those of us working on the general LPVE feats a little faster grind without getting done too quickly (unless we want to burn the replays).

It's time.
  2. Niguyver New Player

Yea that is true but those alerts need a walk in portal so I can solo and get all the feats and wont have to pug with people who dont listen
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I don't think you'll be able to solo legends pve because the way the legends characters are.
    • Like x 8
  4. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

LPvE maps will be recycled after they run each one that they want to run once. They put a natural sequence in place, because they wanted/hoped that people will be able to buy characters at a comfortable rate, without having to spend a ton in RBs to do so.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yea, um no. No need to recycle just yet. Once we get to 10 then they can start recycling.
    • Like x 4
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

NO. I want more Skill Points :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Vesper Dedicated Player

There will be new rounds of feats attached to the maps when they come back around.

I'm holding out for feats of teaming with arch-rivals "For The Greater Good":

Superman & Lex Luthor
    Superman & General Zod
    Batman & Joker
    Batman & Two-Face
    Wonder Woman & Circe
    Wonder Woman & Cheetah
    Green Arrow & Deathstroke
    Dr. Fate & Felix Faust
    Hal Jordan & Sinestro
    Captain Marvel (Shazam!) and Black Adam (coming soon!)
    Flash & Gorilla Grodd (coming soon!)
    • Like x 1
  8. Flair Well-Known Player

To clarify, I don't want them to stop adding new LPVEs. I just think recycling an old one WITH a new one would give LPVErs more to do. It would give us 2 zones to do daily as opposed to one. There is currently enough content to make this happen without running through existing zones too often. Also, if debs wanted to keep feats lower they could release the old content one more time through without adding new feats, this lets us work the overall LPVE feats a little faster, gives others a chance to catch up, AND does so without a heightened escalation of feat points.
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Hmm .. I didn't know that. :eek:
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I imagine we'll see LPVE maps cycle once a year. You get a shot at the seasonal once a year; you'll get a shot at an LPVE map once a year.
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Being that we ALL know or should know that there will eventually be some sort of rotation on LPVE, it would be nice if we were given some idea how long we’ll be having to wait between rotations.

I know I’m rooting for shorter rather than longer as I am NOT a fan of LPVE, simply because of how it has been mishandled, but that withstanding, I understand if there’s rotation of once a year, meaning twelve (12) maps then that’ll definitely magnify my issues with Legends PVE.
  12. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I can understand why we only have one zone at a time; it means all players that want to queue to LPVE will be in the same map and thus quicker queue times.

At the same time, I think the option for the others should be there, even if they are only accessable via a walk in or other menu, so that regular PUG queue will take you to w/e is in rotation, it would be nice to still be able to access the others, especially for those like myself that have ZERO interest in the grind and would be content to run each once or twice for the basic feats before we return to not touching such arduous content with a 10 foot pole until more fun focused content is added.

If I suffer the grind to unlock a new Legends character, I'd rather be able to group up with 3 other masochistic people and get the feats I can from any LPVE zone.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mathalos Well-Known Player

My preferable method to see used is once six are completed, put the seventh and first out. Then put the eighth and second out, etc. That would work best in my eyes and would give everyone an opportunity to choose which one they want to farm.
    • Like x 1
  14. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i'd like to see them open all the LPVE instances up not just the current.

i don't hate the idea but only being able to play one instance this way gets extremely tedious. i want a little variety.

a few duos with their own team up feats seems like a naturally good idea.
  15. L T Devoted Player

The problem with putting them all out at the same time, is that you'd (probably) want to q for each LPVE instance with a different legend in order to get the various checklist and team-up feats.