It's the shimmer material account tradeable?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

I know we get it as reward for opening 15 Atlantean TCs but I still haven't open a single one because I want to make sure which character is going to use the material rewarded and I dont know yet.
  2. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

You can trade it with your alts and put it for sale on the broker. :D
  3. Kzinti Committed Player

You can trade it with anyone with premium and above account
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

You can invite a free player to your league, give them access to your league bank and put it in there so they can grab it. :D
  5. Kzinti Committed Player

Yes, that too, I've done it with aura's for some FTP players
  6. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yup, same here. My PC account was free to play for a long so that is how I found it about. :)
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

You can also buy the feat on an alt and they get a shimmer material in the mail.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ooooh.... I wonder how many other Materials this works on? Could it be we've had Materials Unlocking all along and didn't realize it? :confused:
  9. Snowy OwI Devoted Player

What feat? I can't find any feat thats related to the shimmer material at all
  10. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Opening 15 Atlantean Time Capsules, that's when you get the shimmer mat. Buy that feat on an alt & you'll get the mat in the mail on the alt.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What he was asking for, I believe, is the NAME of the Feat in question, as he can't find it. Could you help him out?
    • Like x 1
  12. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Unfortunately I'm not in game & can't think off hand, but I think it may be in the General section (not Styles, as the feat pops on opening the TC's & not on equipping the style) , & if so, when he sees it I think it will be fairly apparent.

Edit: Google :) 'Shimmer me Timbers'
    • Like x 1
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

You won’t get any more materials via this method I’m afraid, but you can get a few other bits and pieces. Artifacts. I think the feat for opening 15 of the last TC granted a green doomed aura.
    • Like x 2