It's funny.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Aug 29, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

How everyone was upset because DW was a must for prec st, 2H was a must for AOE, but not one complaint about solar amp is a must have for might st and might AOE range. That's just weird.
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Not quite as funny as your whining all over the forum every week about the same thing.

And Prec users are the ones saying those specific abilities are "must haves"
    • Like x 9
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its not a must have if u rank solar amp up then HV w/solar amp is a great AOE an not just single target.

Plus we only get 3 artifacts to use and using solar amp dedicates 1/3 of your arts to just 1/6 of your loadout to benefit from. Tough to call for a nerf w/those ratios IMO
    • Like x 1
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

I love my fans.
    Please keep this thread constructive. Thx in advance
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Ijs. Everyone was so upset about how only 2 weapons were good, but no one care about 1 power being a Swiss army knife. It's weird
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I complain about it. I bloody hate Solar Amplifier, and don't even use it on my 3 most played characters, since I cared to change their artifacts. However, I dislike Transformation and Strategist Cards more, their thing only being a change on how numbers behave without any visual changes or new power is just plain boring.
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I love em as nature healer, I tried a few weeks back to go nature without strat trans or page at least 120, and couldn't heal a event raid lol
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I have never understood the complaint about things like this tbh. No matter what it is, someone complains its OP or something.
    My advice is to
    1) follow the meta if thats your gig. If it is then use whats meta an have fun
    OR
    2) do like me and do what u like and dont follow the meta an have fun.

Either way have fun, what others players do shouod not be of any concern. Its their game, let em play how its fun for them.

Theres only 2 reasonS i can think of to cry about something being “OP” an (just my guess) but
    1) your either using it cause u chase meta an want something else to be meta so u can vary your playstyle
    OR
    2) you are a dps an getting out damaged all the time an want what u do to be meta

Either way (unless theres another reason) its your issue and not the games. Play an have fun an dont be a leaderboard queen. Damage out on a leaderboard is pretty meaningless anyway really
    • Like x 6
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I dont follow meta nor do I care. That said. I dont agree. The game should be balanced. There shouldn't be 1 outperforming all the others for whatever that may be in any game. That also said. Its not realistic. There will always be a meta and there will always be an outcry to achieve more balance so more people can play and be effective as they want to play. So when some people call for this they dont necessarily want their way to be OP. Some do sure. But it's not a blanket statement.
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Sure, thats why i asked.
    Im just challenging the notion. Solar amp w/heat vision is not the swiss army knife the OP claims. Its also not even as strong as other things.
    Thats why i challenge the notion. Its 1 art designed for 1 power to do 1 thing. You have an entire loadout that does not benefit. Its a joke to call for it to be nerf’d. Trans an strat for example benefit from all powers And will = vastly more damage than solar amp (do the test. Run same loadout on targets w/only solar equipped then do it again with trans). Solar amp is no where close to OP. It simply Allows us To be a little more competitive using one of our fav iconic powers.
    • Like x 1
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yeah i mean there are a lot of good might artifact options now. And the big reason why a lot of might users use Solar is not just for heat vision. They use it for the percentage might buff it gives.
    • Like x 1
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its dang bear overwhelming as a returning player lol.
    Part of me wanted there to be a “just use ____ and your good” artifact an i guess trans card is that an prob strat but for the most part there is alot of viable variety. I use la mort too lol its pretty nice on the finisher in a pinch when ppl whipe an ur the last dps.
    Arts that focus 1 thing have their place for sure but they arent a requirement.
    • Like x 1
  14. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Artifacts are cool. The time and resources it takes to level one up to high levels with the rapid release of new ones, playing multiple roles, toons....is not.
    • Like x 3
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

Tell me what power is stronger than HV with 200 solar? It has best ST, the burst don't split, and it put a dot on everything. The hypicrosy on these forums is insane
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

A 1 shot trinket ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Isif Committed Player

Hmm, couldn't heal event raid, not at all? Hmm, sounds weird :rolleyes:.
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

What's a hypicrosy?
    • Like x 1
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I thought so too, but I had orb manacles and demon fang for artifacts. Because I switched from water to nature without doing artifacts 1st.

This time around I switched out my artifacts 1st before switching my powers and natures really good with trans strat and page at 120-139.

The sheer amount of HoTs you see it insane and just beautiful to see.
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

Complaining about prec being op because it's 2 weapons are stronger than the others, but making innuendos and defending HV even though its a must have in all but 3 powers for range and ST for competitive damage. It's the strongest ST. One if 2 powers that don't split damage with burst, and it put a dot on everything for Strategist card. The other hypicrosy is, Complaining about anyone complaining when you were(not you) spear heading complaint after complaint about prec because your might dps was butt