Its Christmas Time - Your Wish List

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

The holidays are upon us, well for those that celebrate it anyways. And in line with the season, I am tweaking a thread idea that I came up with sometime last year with 2019 in mind actually.

The point of this thread is NOT what you want to see implemented or added into the game before the end of the year. That's just too much pressure on the devs, and I wouldn't want to do that to them. Most of us tend to make a wish list for the holidays, hoping to get at least a few things on it, but not expecting everything on it unless you're Dudley Dursley and you're completely spoiled. Simply put, what would you like to see added into the game in the coming year of 2019? Practical things, or at least things you think that are practical and can be done. And not some things that can't or won't be done, like a few things in particular so there are some exceptions to this thread. (see below) Mainly because those have been brought up many times before, and its been said that those will not be happening due to whatever given reason that may be.

A couple of mine will be a little more interaction with our base pets. Right now we are excluded to either filling up their food bowl, or standing there and looking at them. I would like to see the option when they are greeting us, that little "E" interaction comes up. You press & hold, and your toon gives them a quick pat or pet on the head. I think the dog lovers among us players would really appreciate this. This could also be something that is included in the "permissions" for our base/halls so others can have the opportunity to interact with them if they have the permission to do so.

It would also be nice to be able to have a little more interaction with some of our base items, at least being able to sit on a chair. We can lay on a bed, but not sit on a chair, or at least actually sit on a chair without using the rest emote. A few others are a super sonic speed boost for flight or speedsters. Something that lasts for like 2 minutes and requires a supercharge gauge to be filled. And more mentors would be nice.

EXCEPTIONS
    • More Light Powers - This has been asked for by many people, and has been said each time its brought up, that the devs can't or won't do this due to license issues with DC Comics. DC is very strict when it comes to the Lantern Spectrum colors & powers, so getting more of them such as indigo or blue just isn't happening. Talking about this is in the realm of "beating a dead horse" and "been there, done that." So please, let's not go there.
    • PVP - Many people have asked this to be fixed, and the devs have said it very recently that it is not in their focus right now to work on it. They are working on new episode content which is taking up the majority of their time. Also in that realm of beating a dead horse.
    There are probably a few others, but these 2 are the only ones that I can think of at the moment. So what are your wishes for next year? What would you like to see added to the game within the next 12 months? Share it below.
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

More light powers I agree it is beating a mummified horse. Sure I’d like Star Sapphire as a healer, but it’s not gonna happen so you’re right. Stop beating.

So on to my real list.
    -sidekick styles. We’ve got orbital, henchmen, and ball styles. So why not sidekick styles? Arsenal, or Nightwing. Or if we want something else, just give us the henchmen styles but as a sidekick as well.
    -more robot styles. Especially a robot head.
    -more alien styles. Something non-Terran.
    -Ted Kord style...I guess Jaime too, but Ted first. Lol
    -a chest piece with a high collar. Like...well, a lot of characters in the past. I know we have got capes with high collars, but I want a chest with one. Maybe a v-neck and a high collar.
    -more Multiverse styles. Not saying Bat-Multiverse, just Multiverse/Hypertime.
    -an LoS emblem pack. Not the costumes, just the emblems. Also, large. Since the emblems will go on existing slimline outfits, mostly, they should be large.
    -a way to delete base items. I have base items I’ve collected for feats that will never get used...ever...like ever ever. So a way to delete them permanently please.
    -more vehicle base items. Preferably legally-distinct time machines, but just any. Motorcycles, cars, choppers. I wanna turn one of my bases into a massive garage.
    -more pets. Interaction would be nice, but more pets mostly.
    -maybe we can make one of the random styles like Jaime Reyes, Earth-3 Question, Earth-30 Batman, or a random alien outfit as a PvP style. I know you said pvp was off limits but something awesome, yet random and lacking a cohesive way to insert it, could it be new armor for pvp?

Sorry about the last one.
    Also, sorry DCUO-Santa for making the list so long. But at least I didn’t work the ones you’ve already said maybe into the list. Lol
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

A 50% off marketplace sale on everything including replays.
    • Like x 3
  4. Brit Loyal Player

I want all styles with set feats to make their way to the Vendor 00 and Vendor 22. It is perfectly fine to throttle them based on CR, or gate them based on other things, like requiring successful completions of the Elite Raids before you can unlock the Enhanced Styles. But I don't want to be missing one piece of some set, and stuck farming some old raid for years on end before I finally can find Winged Fury pants or Elite Herald of the Black cape.

I want all unlocked styles to be then account-unlockable with Replay Badges. All of them. I would rather pay Daybreak the money for replay badges than waste hours upon hours farming in-game cash to buy junk on the Broker. I don't care what it is: teir gear, dropped styles, seasonals, time capsule styles, auras, everything. If we earned it once, allow us to spend the replay badges to continue to unlock it account wide.

I want all the time capsule pieces to be placed into the Quarks vendor, at super-inflated prices to begin with, with all prices diminishing one step as they get 'bumped down' by each new time capsule.

And I want a change in how "permissions" work for Lairs, so if I give somebody permission to move furniture in my lair, they can place, remove, and freely move anything they wish from my list of owned stuff, instead of getting to wiggle it about six inches from it's current position. I do not have the gift that some players do for decorating, and while I own thousands of decorations, my base looks like trash. I just want to pay somebody else 50 million to have them make it look awesome.
    • Like x 1
  5. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

A British Police Call Box base item. Preferably bigger on the inside ;)
    • Like x 3
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

We have blue pay phone booths if that’s good enough.
    But I agree. Legally-distinct time machines.
    • Like x 2
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

For free I will help decorate a base. If they add the ability to truly decorate, or if it’s close enough now, just mention what you’re looking for as far as design goes. Then contact and friend me and I’ll work on it. I love designing bases and costumes. It’s great. One of my bases looks weird, but still love it.
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I also agree that we need unlockable feat-styles. Even just in quarks vendor is what I’d ask. The reason I gave up on elite raids is because it got old spending all day to get the same thing over and over.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Put it out in Gotham and metro and make it an entrance to your base.

Shame about the copyright infringement :( :D
    • Like x 2
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Tokens of Merit feats - Add three more 25,000 Feats and we'll shut up for the next few years.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Increase gathering, salvage and crafting while we're at it
    • Like x 1
  12. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Excellent idea.
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

A way to keep people from standing around closed in teleporter pads. Like if you're caught standing around one after say 2 or 3 minutes, you're sent back to your base. Or warped to the large Midtown Metro pad in Watch Tower, or Burnley pad in the Hall of Doom. Because people standing around those closed in pads really grinds my gears sometimes. It may be easier for a flyer to get around them, but it can be harder for a speedster or an acro.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

15. myandria Item Storage

OOh... Hmm....

I would like to be able to choose/switch between in-game money and prestige to maintain my league base.
    More walk-ins for lower level content.
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

This isn't my official 2019 wish list - I'll probably do that after some time to consider the possibilities - but your Exception #2 (PvP) made me want this sooner rather than later:

I'd like to know the status of the Weapon Pass (because that might actually help with #2).
  17. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

Therein lies the question. Does ANYONE have a copyright on a British Police call Box? After all they existed before Doctor Who and nowhere on the call box do we see the word TARDIS :) Food for thought DEVS ;)
  18. Balton hero Committed Player

Considering what's going on with the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, someone probably does.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

2019? Easy.

What I'd realistically like to see:

More Style Unlocking Updates- Allow us to unlock our seasonal cosmetics and continue to allow us to unlock our cosmetics from the time capsules.

Update the Second Chance/Booster Gold Vendor with the Items from The Qwardian and Team Up Time Capsules once we get another resurgence.

Lair Extensions. I remember them mentioning this in a Survey towards the end of 2017. As you can see in my signature, I did and somewhat still do a bit of decorating; and I would love to see our lairs expanded even further.

-A two part continuation of Earth 3 that concludes with a Tough as Nails Fight against Mahazs.

-Faction Respec Tokens. (If these become too much of hassle, I'd at least like for these to be a 1 time use per every toon your account. EG: If you want your villain to become a Hero, you can't switch him/her back.)
    • Like x 1
  20. Brit Loyal Player

One more thing.

I would like for Unattuned Boxes to display what the style is of the item contained, and whether or not we have collected it.

No more of this. "Purple gloves and blue boots. Hmm. Let me swap to my feats tab to see if I've got the gloves from here. Where is it. Where is it. Why aren't these in alphabetical order by style? Forget it; I'll just look under my style tab. Okay, looks like I've got the gloves. Do the blues have the same style here or not? I'd better alt-tab over to the website to check. Hmm. Oh! I need this weird blue boots to finish up some random old style. Alt-tab back and... well crap, the game ran down the 2 minute timer and auto-selected me 'a dirty toilet' instead of the style piece I needed. Oh, and my group is already halfway down the next hall and complaining that I'm AFK, because I've got to figure out which piece of loot I needed."

Just let us see the style and whether or not it has been unlocked, right there on the box, rather than making us select the box, and then open it so that we can learn what it is we're picking.
    • Like x 1