Its been almost 5 years

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by FutureSoldier, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

To monetize pvp, they could just add a pvp episode with new gear, new feats, new styles etc... and the maps can be reskins of current ones, this doesn’t have to be a major episode, therefore it won’t use a lot of resources, just a minor addition to add something new to pvp. A mini episode/dlc would be a good way for monetization since you have to pay to purchase, and people will want the feats, styles, and other rewards that come with it, so it would definitely be something that’s sought after, and as I said previously, if the new maps are reskins, the resources used would be minimal
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

Any news on any DC iconics pvp game?

I was waiting for so long to get my Reverse Flash in legends... maybe it will be more easily if I switch game.
  3. MrGainey Level 30

They should drop the pvp gear and use pve gear to engage players to spend money js

And a side note could always put pvp stats on pve gear and improve overall player participation with a higher pvp cr
  4. FutureSoldier Active Player

that's a no no... what they should do is release PVP gearsets more often and add more feats in pvp instances so they force the pve players to do pvp
    • Like x 1
  5. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Exactly, you add more feats to pvp, and more people will play it
  6. Jensu Well-Known Player

the last pvp update was in summer of 2016, so it's been almost 4 years
  7. FutureSoldier Active Player

That is not the point....
    What I tried to say is that PvP has been abandoned and hasnt received any attention for years.
  8. Jensu Well-Known Player

and it will stay like that for a while, the devs themselfs said pvp is no on their to do list
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

I have strongly recommended this in the past. Instead of having 8-player raids, we should have 2 4-player alerts. One group is of heroes, and one is of villains. They would have crossing objectives that would require confrontation. This could demand pvp gear, and the drops would be of both pvp and pve gears, so people would be incited to play.