Items inside the Promethium Lockboxes will be TRADEABLE with the next Game Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by aceCase, May 10, 2013.

1. Solutha New Player

Like I said I don't really care that they are going to have them accessiable to premium players now. Its the fact that they are taking something away from legendary subs and not giving anything in return.

Its like buying cable TV and they decide to remove a third of your channels and still charge you the same price.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mad9 New Player

It will allow you to trade the rare styles and affinity rings one may need for his/her role. I have a spare cybernetic chest and someone who does not can trade it for something I need. What more could you ask for?
  3. Mad9 New Player

You seem to much more broken than this game. You argue pointlessly for the sake of arguing.
  4. Lamar New Player

Because thats more junk in the vault thats not needed, i got 2 pieces of the sharpshooter since its been added to the vault and thats running it almost everyday, tryna finish off the second set of checkmate and i keep getting biker , now you wanna add other stuff in there lowering the drop rate of already rare styles ill pass. If everything in the vault tradeable ill be ok with that
  5. Brice Allen Loyal Player

It is awesome because if you have friends that have spare perfect rings and you don't they can throw them your way. At least that is how I'm getting perfect Vitalization Rings when the Update hits. One of my friends agreed to do so since he has 2 just chilling in his bank and don't need em.
  6. Mad9 New Player

It's not my decision. Frankly, I am happy with a change that will allow me to complete a style feat here and there and people would be willing to trade rings that I may need and I could trade in the ones I don't use. If you have some complaints, you can post your feedback once the changes take effect or start a thread and engage the development team to adhere to your demands.
  7. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Um, not giving legendary something in return? Legendary players at ridiculous CR levels will be able to trade high grade lockbox items to each other, and afford the prices.
    • Like x 1
  8. Hendrix Well-Known Player

No, I disagree.
  9. Luthia1281 New Player

More junk in the vault yeah! Been months, almost a year since Ive gotten anything worthwhile out of the vault across five characters. Devs should just do away with the Prom Box jewelry, its outclassed by T5 stuff. Unless they beef them to match/surpass the new stuff, its a trash move and should just delete them from the game instead of cluttering the vault even more than it already is.
  10. Itazuki New Player

The prices are going to be high... Break your back trying to get anything to trade as Premium hahah. So it's still beneficial to be Legendary imo.
  11. Hate Me Well-Known Player

Vault should just get a massive change..its really stale..

no matter how much stuff they add to it the same 3 things drop..so w/e..
  12. uXix Committed Player

They would at least be tradable.
  13. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Must......have........red.......aura.....
  14. Volaron New Player

WTB Cybernetic Chest + helm hmu.
  15. RapidRay Committed Player

Oh, I can just see it now....

"WTT 4 stacks red ExoBYTES for red aura --- send PM"
    "CR78 DPS ring for sale at PS........serious offers only.
    "Trading Noble Warrior Chest for your firstborn child. Meet in Meta wing near Powergirl.
  16. uXix Committed Player

Rings/necks will move to the vault and they won't be tradeable just like all other vault items, only stuff from boxes will be. I could be wrong here but that's what I understood from what Liberty said.
  17. chilipadiboy New Player

There might be some willing to give the firstborn child..just sayin...

I think this is great. I would love to buff up some of the lower levels in my league more quickly so that we can take them along on raids and such. Especiall with the advent of t5 we can cut through t4 raids (except prime and the end of BD) pretty much flawlessly. As far as I can see, the only people who are against this are the ones who are selfish and probably has no one to play with them except for fellow "rich legendaries who threaten to drop sub as soon as an update comes out". Geez grow up and get a heart already.
  18. D4rkwond3r New Player

I dont see any bad reason about this upate. Im legendary for over 2 years now i am still hunting Noble Warrior Chest. You get 15 lockboxes per month so its not a real farm. Prom boxes drop once every 6 hours or so (not exactly sure but that is what i have observed so far). In addition in my over 2year of getting prom boxes i am still hunting 2 dps rings with might or prec affinity so if someone gets one and wants to trade for something else sounds fantastic for me.
  19. LisaLoeb New Player

Awesome news! I will be trading awful dps rings/necks with my league for pretty healer ones. :)
  20. Brice Allen Loyal Player

/cry...oh well at least I'll still be able to finish Cybernetic and Noble Warrior finally:). Only missing one piece of Noble (Legs) and 2 pieces of Cybernetic (Chest and Back).