Items inside the Promethium Lockboxes will be TRADEABLE with the next Game Update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by aceCase, May 10, 2013.

1. neptunesBeard New Player

I don't know why she's complaining about working hard for something either. Isn't she the one who doesn't believe in working hard to make mods???
    • Like x 2
  2. Circe New Player

Because I play the game a lot, that showed through my lockbox items.

Now people can just buy the stuff that showed my dedication to the game? That's just wrong.
  3. Circe New Player

BTW this, of course, caters to the rich community of DCUO. Yet again they get stuff thrown their way. This is not good for those of us with little money in-game.
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

LOL?^
    • Like x 3
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

partial influence may be derived from a middle school classmate dying from a brain tumor while she was in college.... and more people I know having vertigo symptoms (brain tumor? to be determined)... has cell phone quickened the death of my friends? anyone talk to a cell tower technician in recent years? how many of them died of a brain tumor after spending years working on towers? (I know of 2) ?.... [IMG]
  6. Solutha New Player

Thats my problem with this change. Its not that they are now going to be tradeable. Its that they are taking away one of the perks that legendary gets and not giving us anything in return. As it is right now having a legendary sub is only slight better than being premium. You basically get unlimited cash, a few free replay badges a month, and open lockboxes for free. Take lockboxes from that and its not looking much better.
    • Like x 1
  7. Savage Mind Committed Player

If you can't figure out how to make money in this game you deserve to be poor.
    • Like x 5
  8. BA Baracus Well-Known Player

Tradeable huh? So how much will I get for a healer neck with a domination boost or a controller ring full of restoration?
  9. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Don't worry Circe... U will be rich soon after u sell some of those styles!!!
  10. Dead_Corps New Player

so the fact I have over 40 gold soder I have dedication to the game?
    • Like x 1
  11. Dead_Corps New Player

I'd buy that healer neck with dom boost, but then again tanks just aren't needed in this game so I don't use my Fire Tank any more.
  12. Itazuki New Player

Dominance increases Healer's heals now also. Doesn't sound like that bad of a neck to start.
  13. Dead_Corps New Player

it does? to bad dom mods give so little or I would fill my natures blues with them and trap even more adds with Harvest. hehehe
  14. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

The rings will be quickly outdated. They're already outdated with the steelworks/ace chem DLC items, and now the new DLC missions, even the solos, drop better secondary gear (rings, neck, masks) then both of them. Think the only thing that should be tradeable between them are the new 52 styles and auras though. Maybe the colas, since some people use steroids in battle and will buy them for a pretty penny. Really couldn't care less though, since the only people who would be able to afford the gear items are legendary, and this whole thing has been a push to get subscribers again. If the game needs 'em, I ain't against it.
  15. Itazuki New Player

Yea, but it adds a very small increase so it's still way better to get Restoration first. Also lol, I was thinking the same thing yesterday but by using Carnivorous Plants, that 100% SC that traps 8 adds in a plant.
  16. TheLoneLantern New Player

And yet this it coming from someone that wants practically everything account bound. You're the epitome of laziness in this game, so I find it strange your stance on this matter.
    • Like x 3
  17. Dead_Corps New Player

Nature in Tank gear, how badassery would that be. I have always thought nature would make a better tank anyway with all them pheromones floating around grabbing agrro.
  18. Itazuki New Player

Use Gorilla form. Increased HP, damage, increased healing in, higher defense. It basically turns you into a Fire Tank!
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

False.

You cannot "farm" lockboxes, you get them from regular gameplay. There is no way to speed up the process or to get more than you should.
  20. Dead_Corps New Player

now if that pull would pull more than T1 and sometimes T2 adds. But I do like to keep thorn shield around for those stick situations, but not in raids.
    • Like x 1