Item stacking

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by light FX, Jun 30, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

So i made this thread a few months back and BumblingB made pretty much the same thread. Creating it again because i asked jack about this during office hours and he said make a thread. I asked about this topic in previous office hours and the reply was it would be addressed. Months later and nothing has really changed but mepps did mention they might be working on this.

So in case anyone missed the previous threads this is about inventory space and how we have too many items ingame flooding our inventory and taking up space. Many of us have maxed inventory, bank, and shared bank space and still have space issues. TCs can stack to 999 so why cant other items?

Jack said start a thread and make a list of items. Well a list isnt needed. The fix is simple, make all items stack to 999 and the problem is solved. I know many of us run into this problem with space. So please give a like to support this so we can get it changed and free up our inventory. Thanks.

Edit: proxy does have a list below. Add to it if u think of any other items please. Jack did respond again and said its literally a list of items. So what i said above about making all items stack to 999 i guess wont work. So we need a list of specific items that we want to stack higher.
    • Like x 40
  2. Proxystar #Perception

List of Items that could be useful stacked to 999;

• simple materials
    • complex materials
    • all R&D vendor items
    • All exobyte stacks
    • Soder Cola stacks
    • All base items so Duplicates stack rather than taking additional slots
    • Event specific consumables (clover bombs, love bombs etc.)
    • Like x 32
  3. Brav Well-Known Player

Yes please. I also have max inventory and bank/shared bank. Being able to stack several items would help especially crafting items like simple/complex/exobytes/bites/etc higher than they currently are will help and will be a start. I'm sure other items should also be stackable.

This should help for now. Until maybe more space can be obtained or a new UI which may allow more space/another window which can hold more items/storage units or bags/containers. Something that may fit dc lore in some way. Anything that grants more space will be beneficial since we are now getting more items that is apart of crafting for each episode and so on. Our inventory is filling up pretty fast as a legendary with max space. So anymore space granted will be appreciated. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Yeah, I agree that it would be nice to have items stack. Everything that ProxyStar said above. Especially all types of Exobytes. If they can stack to 999 that would be great.
    • Like x 3
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Yes please.
  6. mexmex Dedicated Player

Very much needed indeed
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Add:
    ALL Recovery Kits
    Radar Enhancers
    R&D Scanners
    Repair Bots
    Compound Omegas
    • Like x 11
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

I guess "Everything that's possible to stack" is too vague, LOL.
    • Like x 2
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

- Collections
    - trash items from mobs
    - loot crates (reward boxes like the 1s in AoJ) (blue stack with blue ect)
    • Like x 5
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

- Unattuned gear pieces of same type
    - Decorations of same type
    - Definitely simple and complex materials (this is probably the most important), as well as soder colas.
    - Marks o' Victory
    • Like x 4
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

God yes. The 12-16 item limits are killing my inventory space
    • Like x 1
  12. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Including, but not limited to
      • Focusing elements
      • Core elements
      • Overchareged matter
      • Silicon wafers
      • Cybernetic actuators
      • Ancient vellum
      • Battery fragments
      • Metagene fusing solution
      • Ethereal dust
      • Brainiac diode
    • Like x 6
  13. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

we want inventory space increase tokens in the time capsules.... Oh wait, no, waaaiittt nooooo.
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

Ikr. I thought the same, anything that can stack make it stack higher. But during that Q&A he said they need a specific list of the items we want to stack higher. Not sure why. I asked the question about item stacking and just doing what he said. Hoping it gets changed soon.
    • Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I think also gear pieces should stack per part like head,legs,chest etc.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

Stackable items is a great idea. Seeing 12 boxes of my bank filled with little 12 item stacks of simple and complex mats always drives me nuts and I have to move things to alts I don't play but keep around as warehouses. BUT....it's not going to happen. Not because it couldn't be done but because if they let you maximize your bank spaces, no one would be spending DBC to purchase more bank spaces. Currently it is a given than any change proposed that would cut into things Daybreak can make you pay for is strictly verboten. As long as you have to pay for extra bank slot, Daybreak isn't going to let you maximize your current bank slots.
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Thank you! It would be a great QoL improvement!
    • Like x 1
  18. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

How about SELLING MORE BANK & INVENTORY SLOTS?
    • Like x 1
  19. Vesper Dedicated Player

Starro event alone had like 12 different R&D components. I get that paxillas and spores can't stack together. But not having to have multiple stacks of paxillas and spores would be NICE.

And FTR, Legendary with maxed Inventory and Shared Inventory.
    • Like x 1
  20. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

I will talk about inventory in a more general sense...

-My personal banks are clogged mostly with Exo's and specialty trinkets. The people with more than 1 armory also have to store an entire set of gear there.

-my common bank is where I store all my TC's.

-i have my own LH and that is where I store most of my Exo's, all simple/complex mats, feat/aura collections, motes, feat related base items, transporter mods, armor white mods.

-My toons usually have 3 spots for exo's, 1 for extra soda, 1 for current TC, an inventory marker that tells me when to stop selling, 2 spots for simp/comp materials. A few spots for base items I have not decided what to do with. The rest empty. If i only have the bottom two rows filled with 'essentials' that lets me run a few missions at a time before needing to stop.

I've only baught like 1 row of personal bank. Stacking would only slightly improve my toon inventory(Exo/materials). Stacking would be huge for banks tho which is where its most needed.

Im 40-50k prestige from maxing out my last bank of my LH.

The only thing that really bothers me with inventory is toon inventory space. Its just an annoyance, inconvenience, fake hurdle(Cash grab) to make us have to stop and sell/melt loot every so often instead of when we want. But stacking wont help much with that.
    • Like x 1