It is after 09:00AM Eastern Time

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Menelaos, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Do you know where your Mods are?
    • Like x 9
  2. winter13 New Player

I think they are trying to learn Korean on the fly
    • Like x 14
  3. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Ok, that actually made me laugh. Not a fake "LOL" or "LMAO" being typed just for the sake of it...no, that made me laugh.
    So glad I hadn't just sipped my coffee.
    • Like x 1
  4. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

Mods are like:
    [IMG]
  5. Menelaos Dedicated Player

6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

9 hours and counting that this has been going on.
    • Like x 1
  7. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Can't really hold it against them while they are sleeping. While I am not happy about this myself, they do have lives outside of the game/forums and we kinda have to remember that sometimes.

I am sure Spytle will notice something is up when he gets all the tweets about this after he walks his dog in the morning.
    Mepps is like late cause his battery is dead from all the tweets he got.

I'm sure they will act in time.
    • Like x 1
  8. Menelaos Dedicated Player

I'm outta here, I'll be back when this place has been cleaned up.

As much as I like discussing DCUO 24/7, I hate Spammers that much more. 9:45 now...seriously, somebody needs to log in and get to work on this.
  9. ChuckLess New Player

I put three of them on ignore, now there's no threads on any pages after page 2. Bah!
    • Like x 1
  10. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

I used google translate and replied to one of the spams a week ago, saying in Korean 'Get off the Forums' to the op. Within one hour... I was banned for spamming. For me, this is amusing. And it's exactly why I don't get mad seeing it. Who ever saw my repy in Korean, thanks to google translate, probably assumed I was a spammer instead of taking the time to research it or to realize otherwise I was one of the people on the threads discussing it with other members of the community in English.

This is what happenes when people who refuse to use critical thinking are left with the controls. Spammers are hard to stop. But banning your own people, that actually reported it... That's just flat out dumb.
    • Like x 3
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

You probably have a few more hours to go with the spam.
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I get a week ban for joking about a headband and this goes on for hours so I know how you feel.
    • Like x 2
  13. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

Are you kidding? I have suspected before that I must have pissed someone off, because my issue had been more than once. And not once had any of my past issues been amended. So, I take an ounce of satisfaction, considering how I was done. SO, I guess you and I can relate. it's a shame when people with the privileges can't rise above being petty. Of course, the spammers themselves should face a real life penalty for this crap. It's definitely abusing, and using without permission, other people's servers. That is kinda like stealing.
    • Like x 1
  14. Catseye2001 New Player

Well, responding to a post advertising gambling, diets, and sex is probably not a good idea, no matter what your response actually says. Don't feed the trolls, and whatnot. Just be happy that all of the ages referenced (at least in the one I translated) were 18 or older, or you might have ended up on other people's radar...
    • Like x 1
  15. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

16. Alba Eclipta Committed Player

lol. Can't convict me of a crime I don't commit. I was engaged in conversation with about 10 other people, regaridng the same thing on those same threads. I didn't see anywhere they they were spam-banned. Interesting. It's a matter of people with the power paying more attention. It's why they are getting spammed in the first place. It's like one of those stories where a bank gets robbed, so the cops beat and arrest the witnesses while the perp gets away. Special kind of bubble-dumb.