It’s the little things

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxHELLSTROKExx, Mar 12, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Been noticing a few random additions to the game that most people probably don’t notice but today I noticed a pretty big one. Not long ago, I read a post that wasn’t happy that we couldn’t get to the top of the Washington monument. Didn’t see anything else about it but today, I ran to the top. Keep up the good work devs, more of us notice than we let on I think. I used the word notice a lot. Did anyone notice??
    • Like x 4
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I'm just happy I can make space in my inventory with my Henchmen, Orbitals, Supply Drops etc. Honestly thought we'd only get that like maybe next year. So yeah updates like that make me a happy camper. As for checking out the top of the Monument my only question is do Exo Materials spawn up there? If they do I guess I'm going to have to add it to my sweet spot exomats map then? lol
    • Like x 2
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah little touches can be soooo satisfying. I've noticed that certain weapons take account of your power, particularly hand blast. Like if you have fire for your power and hand blast for your weapon, those blasts will be a fiery orange-red color. There are some characters of mine I would prefer another color for, but still a neat little touch.