Fixed Issues with audio

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sentiency, Dec 9, 2021.

1. BugReporter2000 Active Player

Damn. I had this on test server too. But i thought this would be a general test server problem.
    Turns out it was a DLC problem. :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Patrick_Jones Level 30

huh, thought it was just me..
    I had same issue when in the Doomed DC.

tried to upgrade my LoD augs to next level,
    when you click on the inventory-upgrade tab, it gives sound like attaching a mechanic stuff on some stationary socket.
    but suddenly muted.

Then after that all of the sound except BGM was off.

Tried switching character, still no sound.

re-logged THEN solved.
    • Like x 1
  3. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Can confirm. There was static during the Ultraviolet Duo when fighting Alpha Luthor.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This seems to degrade every time you switch characters or come across part of the game that has dialog or comms (which was updated with the new episode). One or more channels goes mute. If you play long enough or switch too many times almost the whole game is mute. Music that does play will also fail to change on cue... for example battle music continues through victory.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this issue.
    • Like x 4
  6. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Thank you!
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Same here on USPS4.
  8. Diamond Luvs44 New Player

whenever i log on to my character on dc from xbox 1 i cant hear my game at some point and when i spawn to house of legends u cant hear the sound
    • Like x 1
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on a fix for this. (This isn't specific to xbox.)
    • Like x 1
  10. Elekt0r New Player

In the league (Polo Sur) we are experiencing repetitive issues with audio, since the latest update, not only in Washington DC content, but on others, once you swap from Washington DC. all of a sudden audio fades out and can barely be listened or not at all (various cases. It doesn't happen with all at the same time, but once it goes, it doesn't return. Sometimes you swap instance to another tier and comes back, sometimes doesn't. Voice chat is still fine all that time (there might be an unknown relationship between both, but playing with the "audio fade" feature of the voice chat, or with any of the volume settings in audio/voice, does not help at all.
    • Like x 3
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Can confirm on ps4. Randomly lose all Audio, seems to happen on a warp. Warping into FP duo triggered it. But when I close app and go back into FP duo it works. So it seems randomn. Not always in a warp either, can just be standing in HoL and it’ll cut out.
    • Like x 2
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

But it has definitely increased in frequency since the dlc drop.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here.
    • Like x 5
  14. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Still experiencing this issue. It’s no longer isolated (for me) to just logging in to other characters, but can also occur just from teleporting to areas like the HoL. Is there any update on a fix?
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’ve noticed that now it seems one or the other will fade out, sometimes we lose music but keep sounds effects but more often we’lll lose sound effects including voice acting, but keep music. That’s if it all doesn’t cut out together.
  16. Sentiency Well-Known Player

I’ve had this happen as well- particularly when going into the new duo as that’s what I’ve been spamming the last few days.
  17. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

I had sound then switched and no sound. Log out and in sound then no sound. Log out then in no sound then sound. It's all over the place. I feel for the people that have to fix this stuff. I also feel for those of us that subscribe and are not getting our full gaming experience for days now. Sucks for everyone gamer and dev alike.
    • Like x 2
  18. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Just want to point out it's not just the audio going out but the subtitles too. I have no idea what the plot of Episode 42 is cause audio of voices AND subtitles are not working.
    • Like x 2
  19. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Good call out, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The subtitles queue with the audio, so it makes sense they are also missing.

Unfortunately, this is a client-side fix with a memory leak in the audio. (Client-side means we can't just hotfix it over night - we need to do a full submission to partners to patch out a new client.) So this will be with us for a bit.
    • Like x 3