Issue with OMAC Base Tier 1 Duo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Phantasy2013, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Look at the date of the last post before yours :p
  2. MaJYNA New Player

Guys, there's no reason to flame about this particular type of issue.

Someone's intelligence is not relative to their ability to understand every particular type of pattern or mechanic. Some people are more intelligent than others in different ways than you could imagine. Some people might not be able to understand what you might deem the simplest of concepts such as saran wrapping a dinner plate. It seems extraordinarily easy, and yet I have difficulties doing it.

I thought this was a bug too, but I guess if I learned the technique which needed to be used, then I can do it.

The O.P. is correct though, in the statement that this Duo *has* recently been changed, because it wasn't the way that this was previously.

I'm going to try it again with this information though, again there's no reason to flame anybody.
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

When I did the duo the last time after GU32, I think, this didn't work anymore. The Nanosyncs broke out of the ice immediatelly, so we couldn't seperate them with just carrying one away.
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Good to know. I hadn't tried the ice barrel trick in a couple months. Last two times I ran it, I used freeze wave on my ice tank/dps to slowly juggle one away from the other until they were far enough apart to do damage.
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

That works too as long as your partner is aware of what you are doing. I have also used Vine Lash when close the center part to pull one away. If you do it right the center blocks line of sight to the other OMAC allowing you to kill it.