Is Zoom the best boss battle ever?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Perseus Chase, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Perseus Chase Committed Player

For me he is, I can't remember any others boss that can break a team as fast as Zoom can.

I've pug HH elite at least 1 a day and I have met a lot of people in there.....some groups are good while some are terrible. Sometimes Ive group with a lot of good individual players with like 200+ SP but we can't get the job done because while they are a good individual.....we don't have the best chemistry as a team and then they instead of like trying to work together, they start blaming the group and quit. Sometimes I got it done in a group that doesn't have the highest CR, and SP but have the patience and can work together.

Wow.....after reading it, it almost sound like one of those "SP" doesn't matter" kinda thread......but that not what I meant. For me I think Zoom is the boss that take a cohesive group to beat it instead of individual players doing their own stuff. Hades from ToD elite come close, heck it would be my number 1 boss battles if it not for clown box strategy.

Do keep in mind that I'm not a day 1 player......I've only play this game around Amazon Fury 1 drop, so I don't know about the glorious "old day" that people speak off, so I don't know how hard others boss battle was back in the day.

Well what boss is your favorite?
    • Like x 1
  2. just an honest dps New Player

i haven't made it that far in HH so idk how the fight is. i can't get in a group that can make it past the second boss..granted i've only ever tried like twice. lol

i liked the challenge of prime, nexus, and wave. those were pretty cool. anb was pretty neat as well and had some neat gimmicks. and fos3. i always liked fos3..
  3. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

Indeed, Zoom in HH has to be the funnest boss the devs have released to date; for me personally. He tests many pillars of competence and that is precisely why going up against him is either going to be fun and successful or agonizing and unattractive.
    • Like x 1