Is USPC serve unstable?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Denver, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Denver New Player

Today I am being constantly disconnected from the game during loading screens. I have already lost a vault trip and the Deluge solo progress because of that issue. I have no connection issues here, can visit any website and download/up anything without problems. I have already created a ticket for my problem, but I must ask: Is anyone else facing the same issue as me? I play on USPC.
  2. AllanPage Committed Player

3. Thiago New Player

Same here...USPC too.
    I am disconnecting when i use some portals, or phase in someone or join in a instance....always when i need to load some screen.
    Almost impossible to play starting the game every 5/10 minutes.
    No connection problems here too
  4. Denver New Player

Thiago,
    That is exactly what is happening to me! Sometimes I cannot even log into the game, because I get stuck on the loading screen. I created a ticket for that... Can you please create one too to press them? Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  5. Denver New Player

I am still getting stuck on loading screen and they have not replied my ticket yet... though I do really doubt that they will be helpful at all, they will probably ask to check my connection and that is it. Am I really the only one facing this problem?
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I actually lost the weekend bonus, I could not do almost any map, until I went to my base disconnected, loads of screens, my internet is perfect, it's a USPC problem.
    Today I face the same problem of the weekend, I have made 3 attempts of Stabilizer runs, and I have just been disconnected when returning to my base.
    I can not go in 2 instances in a row. On Duty is just a form of disconnection loss.
    Big problems to be able to complete something.
    Maps like Phantom Zone, Blackest Day, or even the current solo that has portals to other maps has a great chance of disconnecting.
    Waiting for some word from the developers.
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'm on USPS and I'm dealing with the same problem you are.

Already lost a couple of vault runs and 1 feat run because of this. :(
  8. Denver New Player

They replied my ticket, but as expected they blame my connection. Please guys, create tickets too so they can see that a lot of people are facing the same issue. By the way, their reply was:

• Ray C. Today at 11:47
      Hi,
      There may be an issue with the connection itself.

We'll need some information about your computer to troubleshoot your connectivity issue. Please respond to your ticket with the following information.
      • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider) ?
      • Make and model of the modem and router?
      • Are you at home/school/office?
      • Type of connection (Wireless/Wired)?
      • DSL, Cable or Fiber?

In addition to this, please follow these instructions to collect information about the quality of your connection to our servers.
      Please provide screen captures of the results from the Jitter/Ping and Speed tests suggested from the provided link.
      How do I test my connection?

If you require further assistance not covered here or have chosen the wrong category, update this ticket at your Support History page and an agent will assist you.

Regards,
      Ray C.
      Technical Support Representative
      Daybreak Game Company
  9. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

The developers of this game treat all customers as ********, that's stupid.
    They just do not have respect.
    Do you know the answer you should send him?
    How about asking why only DCUO disconects and the rest of the services do not?
    why not wonder why only the DCUO game falls and other online games continue?
    Why not want to know why you are doing this online forum research while DCUO is "undergoing maintenance" 24 hours a day?
    Why do not you tell him you play for months or years (I play 6 years old) and it never happened before?
    Of course it's easier to say: you're dumb! You are without internet connection, inept client! He just did not notice one detail: you're using the internet to talk to him.
    Who is inept now?

Here I have error 0x000e, 0x0000, 0x000c, 0x0010 all that is possible error.
    I can not play this way, now answer me this: Will Daybreak refund my lost days on my subscription?
    Riddler me this, riddle me that
    • Like x 2
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Do you guys happen to get crash reports when u hit play from launch pad? I've been seeing those more and more when I'm trying to get back into game after a disconnect. I usually never have disconnection problems but lately it's insane, want to know why I'm disconnecting, loading screens horrible too, they starting to keep freezing and never load.
    I too believe it's a dc problem, not a connection issue
  11. Valyrian MorningStar New Player

I have been a victim of this... Bug.
    It is pointless asking for ISP. There is nor a matter of connectivity, but a inner game issue you devs must solve.
    It says:
    "DISCONNECTED
    The world is currently down for maintenance. Please try again. <0x0000>
    Please exit the game and relaunch."
    I'm watching this message on my screen in this very moment.
    If you take a look in http://daybreakgames.com/status#dcuo
    You will notice there is no maintenance.

I am a legendary member. I am paying money. Real money. Every day I cannot enter this game I'm, literally, throwing money away, like a piece of garbage. And no... It's not garbage IS MONEY. AMERICAN DOLLARS just been stolen on my face.
    How Daybreak is going to give my money back to me?
    I need ab answer NOW! Three days.... What the bleep is going on!?
    • Like x 3
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Several people of my League are suffering by this issue, in both platforms PS and PC. Like Valyrian said, they are not enjoying a service that they already paid for.
  13. Denver New Player

Just look at their latest reply:
    • Ray C. Today at 15:54
      Hi,
      As much as we would like to try to help, we will not be able to provide support if you believe the issue is not resulting from the local machine or connection. Player Support can only provide suggestions to address issues that arise from the user end. If you believe the issue you are experiencing is a bug with the game client or game server, we must kindly advise submitting a bug report to the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker to help out our team. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Daybreak Community Issue Tracker:
      https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Regards,
      Ray C.
      Technical Support Representative
      Daybreak Game Company
    • Like x 1
  14. Valyrian MorningStar New Player

LOL So, if this is not a matter of our internet connection, They cannot do anything? really?
    We all need to submit this on the link provided by Denver. What about a massive number of tweets asking for them at least "believe" this is really happening and we are not just fooling around?
    OFFTOPIC: Denver as is "Casa de papel"? xD
    • Like x 1
  15. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I'm here wondering if this is lack of ability, respect or some kind of joke.
    According to the company:
    1- If the problem is the internet is not her fault.
    2- If the problem is not the internet but the game, then there is nothing to do.

And does the company still pay this type of "professional"?
    Who then should troubleshoot bugs? Would you be the doorman of my building? Maybe the guy who sells the newspaper right there?

Then he asks that we contact a service that does not work, people this bug tracker takes 6 months to TEST BUGS, test, never find and never solve, 99% of the post is unresolved!
    You can not believe in such TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE DISCLOSURE with the paying customer!

If you do not have competence, leave the branch, simple as that!
  16. Valyrian MorningStar New Player

+1
    • Like x 1
  17. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Updating you about the BUG TRACKER response on this problem:

This issue is invalid. The DGC Community Issue Tracker is run by player volunteers. We do not have access to accounts or account information. We can not fix account or server problems and we do not do technical support.

Please contact Daybreak Games Support.

Https://help.daybreakgames.com

LadyLightning Project Adminstrator

So this is it, Daybreak can not solve, the problem is the game the company, he pushes to Bug Tracker, Bug Tracker is not the company, the problem is the company, it pushes to Daybreak, and we pay because we are clowns, it is visible that no one has no consideration with us, indeed, if it had, many of the small claims easy to solve would have been met, but respecting the customer should not generate money, perhaps if we bought a Time Capsule each time someone met us.

In fact that for Daybreak everything, but everything even that matters is to sell a TC or a power exchange token.
  18. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

To be known: the topic in the Bug Tracker is already closed, given as solved and discarded without even being tested, as indeed was expected.
  19. RealTegan Dedicated Player

If this were a problem with all PC players, wouldn't more people be reporting it? I have been playing on the PC server from my PC without any issues during the entire time you are complaining about. While that doesn't make your problems less valid, it does seem to indicate that the problem may not be on Daybreak's end. Maybe?

I had a similar issue last year. I would disconnect regularly. Eventually I traced the problem back to my internet connection. The disconnects were so short in duration that NONE of my other programs were affected - only DCUO. After four freakin' months of troubleshooting with my ISP insisting the problem was in my house, a wonderful tech discovered the problem was in the neighborhood connection box outside my house, which had apparently been hit by lightning and whenever a stiff breeze came along, my internet connection would go out for a few seconds. After he fixed it, all was well and I haven't had an issue since.

Tech is complicated. Daybreak isn't having 99% of its PC users complain, or even apparently a significant proportion, so it's just possible that the problem isn't on their end. It could be your home connection, it could be your ISP, it could be the route your data takes to the server... but without most PC users saying there's an issue, there is nothing Daybreak can do to troubleshoot or fix the problem (unless they were one of those companies that has brilliant tech support that will help you find the problem even when it's not on their server, which is so rare if you find such a company you tend to pledge loyalty to them forever).
    • Like x 1
  20. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Valyrian, Denver, Thiago, Jade Rebel, Ryazan, several others in my league, in the League of Ala Rebeldex reported the same problem, likewise, with the same cause, map exchange.
    I can assure you that my connection is absolutely reliable and it is running without any intermittence, I can tell you that, in case the problem was in my connection it would not be the same way, always, with the same error msg: server in maintenance, error 0x0000, another thing that should be considered is that, in your hypothesis, I should always fall, from X to X minutes, not what happens, I can spend all day logged in, no problems at my base, or in the WatchTower, I can spend hours in the Starro scenario or any other, just in case I can enter without disconnecting, there is no problem in this, but at the exact moment I change the map, it can be 10 minutes of log in or 3 hours after logging in, it does not matter, if I switch Starro Deluge zone map to my base for example, 99% of the time I'll be disconnected. How do you explain that my connection ends whenever I decide to go from one map to another and it does not end while I'm in the same scenario?
    • Like x 1