Is this the beginning of the end for DC or the beginning of greatness for DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCfanyboy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

For some reason I'm just not enjoying DC right now and if I'm honest its more the community than the content. So when I get this kind of jaded I just turn away and go play something else for a while. This time round its Warframe which looks like it may get a permanent spot on my PS4 HD. Its definitely good for that short 20 minutes game burst.

Having said that DC will remain on my HD too as its the only superhero game around where I can simply fly around a city and well, be a superhero. As things stand the only thing that would put my sub to DC in jeopardy is if the Phoenix Project comes good Then DC would have to worry.
    • Like x 1
  2. ToneMD New Player

Everyone's like, "This game has this, this game doesn't do that". You guys are in for a major reality check. I'm not defending or condemning DCUO with this post, I'm just saying that greener grass is full of ticks and snakes. I guess I need to look into Division, but if its anything like The Secret World most of you will be bored before you're level 10. As for ESO and it's so called play your way character customizations, the community is going to **** all over that in a year. It ALWAYS happens. There will be one or two builds for every class (and there still are obvious tank, damager, healer classes) that will be canonized and you will be shunned for being a two-handed, hammer wielding healer.

I'm in on ESO but I have seen it before. I just hope the parent companies don't tire of their MMO money pits in 3 years
    • Like x 1