Is this the beginning of the end for DC or the beginning of greatness for DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCfanyboy, Mar 4, 2014.

1. EzioNight New Player

I hope it becomes a success in honor of Tom and pipes down the COD fan boys lol.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jenny Hailey New Player

SOE is gonna have to replace it with a new game. One with much better content.
    • Like x 2
  3. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

If division is as good as as looks and as epic as described then i will not need another mmo.

The Division is looking far too good , even read its the ENTIRE landscape of new york city redesigned with precision for limitless open world exploration.

Anyways on topic. As ive said before DCUO will rise again once PS3 support is dropped. That is SOEs card up their sleeve.

No matter what other game is out , the majority of DCUO players would return to see the upgrades without the PS3 ball and chain.
    • Like x 1
  4. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

And that is from the comminity itself not devs. I think people just need to deal with that there are those better than you. In no game or MMO will there be we are all equal because thats NEVER the case. There are those who dedicate more time, effort abd money toward their character. Its not about elitistism but insecurity of weaker players. This is where my issue of casuals come from and there is no running away from there are players who are better than you no matter what game you go to.
    • Like x 1
  5. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I ♥ YOUR SIGNATURE !! LMAO!
  6. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Now thats a game Im look forward to. A true multiplayer/challenging experience and Bungie doesn't cave into weak players cries.

Thank God!
    • Like x 1
  7. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Totally agree. +1. Im not saying having a one shot fest hardcore challenge but allow it to be more challenging.
  8. Centaurus9 New Player

Not every little thing is a nerf. people passed A n B with 90cr no problem. Its about team work n having the right loadoat. The last update changed graphics. Not everything is a nerf . Alot is all in ur head. I recently solo healed at 98 cr n no one was above 100. U all being over dramatic
  9. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

And none of them have no darn pvp armor. Thank God! Just one armor for both modes of pve and pvp. My greatest MMO dream.
  10. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Dcuo isn't some juggernaut the likes of a WoW. Eso will put this game out of it's misery alone. They never had real competition (ff14 with its awful mechanics and slow placed fighting was different, and catered to a small niche of dcuo fans) until now. Eso has fast paced fighting, better developers that actually care about unique content, a better direction, and everything dcuo added way too late included at launch. (Solo loot being one biggie that comes to mind first thing in the morning, I can add more later) Also, Teso has a MASSIVE fanbase dating back to the pc and ps3 of people waiting to hop on in.

Not to mention a true 'play your way' character class and build system, plus way more area to explore at launch than dcuo has in 3+ years. Dc had so much potential. Too bad the torch was passed early on......
  11. Burnt New Player

And no vehicles so you get to really explore everything. I love the way the map system looks. There are no roles so everyone can do everything. One of the coolest features is the way that guy came in in that drone being controlled on his tablet to help out and save the day towards the end of the video. :)

I agree, I'd love to see how this game plays without PS3 bogging it down. Most people who leave will even come back just to check in with the DLC packs and GUs...even me
  12. Abstrakt Loyal Player

and i assure you you will be missed ....on the first day maybe..
    • Like x 1
  13. Rasta Committed Player

It's not the end of the world. When they nerfed 1H people used Dual Wield as an alternative. The good thing about a community is that there will always be multiple people testing loadouts to help the player base.

Give it a week after GU35. Someone will find an alternative and all the dramatic threads will rest
  14. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Eso is just simply skyrim multi player its littered with bugs they will have to do some things to make it more console friendly will also be on different servers. Have you actually played the beta I did and didnt really care for it.
    It will not complete with dc over time. at first people will try it then they will come back. Everytime a neww mmo comes out the doomsayers come out from every where.
    These games came out since dc launched and dc is still around next year ill end up making another list and eso will be on it as well.
    This is a super hero mmo...not every one will jump to the mid evil and fantasy games or the scifi games.
    starwars had a large fanbase so did guildwars so did lotor and marvel.
    Its okay though alot of us will still be here when you get back .

Ragnarok Online 2
    Rift: Planes of Telara
    Realm of the Titans
    Blade and Soul
    Guild Wars 2
    Star Wars: the Old Republic
    FireFall
    Dragon Nest
    The Secret World
    Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online
    Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
    Lord of the Rings: Online
    Aion
    Rift
    Defiance
    Marvel Heroes
    infinite crisis
    final fantasy 14
  15. lackofinterest Well-Known Player

DCUO will be around for as long as it's profitable. SOE isn't NCSoft, they won't shoot themselves in the foot. However, if the game keeps on it's current path, eventually it'll be nothing but a pretty interactive screensaver.
    • Like x 1
  16. Burnt New Player

Awww, I'm a person with feelings too :( ...LOL It's cool, I don't have to be missed :)
  17. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

I have, and enjoyed the demo immensely. The game def has bugs, and will probably have them at launch, but the things they get wrong are easily fixable. I have 100% faith in those guys getting it right in the future. That sad, I leave this game and I won't come back unless they completely go balls to the wall with their dlc. The game needs content pumped into it on a more regular and consistent basis. These little pitty patter dlc they release is unacceptable for the amount of time and effort it takes to reskin something.
  18. Fruity Reaper New Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Alpha XXX New Player

I am always bewildered by how easy people find it to play another mmo, as if theme, context, design and lore mean nothing. There seems a vast swathe of restless generic mmo players who don't ever seek to engage their imagination and therefore just migrate from one new mmo to the next burning through it's content without any hope of being satisfied. Another fantasy mmo oh joy....no thanks!

DCUO ends the day you stop playing, it is as simple as that.
    • Like x 1
  20. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I agree why dont i play other mmos? because im invested not in just the charachtars ive worked on for 3 years now but the league i helped build and the friendships ive made. ive seen people come and go and say its going to die lol i just keep on playing. Some ones got to help them gear up when they get back.
    • Like x 2