Is this helmet in game; Gotham SCU

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperBell, Apr 21, 2013.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

I could have sworn I've seen it before, but I checked my main and don't have it and can't find any info on the web. The belt, too.

[IMG]
  2. TrueMarvel New Player

Dead space is the 1st thing that comes to mine. It must be in that game
    • Like x 1
  3. neptunesBeard New Player

4. PrimedKrypton New Player

yea i believe the steelworks scraps collection gives you that helmet. I'm close to getting mines.
    • Like x 2
  5. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

don't know about thee belt off hand but that Helmet is the reward from the Steelworks Scraps Collection called the SCU Helmet
  6. DEATHbyLIGHT New Player

for all your collection, briefings, and investigations...

dcuo.mmorpg-life.com

They list the reward and how/where to get it.
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Yep Steelworks Scraps collection

Farmed the area every single day for over a year to get that helmet and I didnt wear it for more than 3 days.
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

ohh, is it that rare? I didn't see the Acoustium Casing on the broker. Three others were about $23,000 and the last two were $2000.
  9. PrimedKrypton New Player

dang 1 year...i bought the whole collection off someone for i think 1 mill & 2 stacks of red. He was shouting for hours for red stacks lol/
  10. EzioNight New Player

I have that head and the belt I'm 99% sure you can't get but its cool looking.
  11. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

The whole outfit is in-game minus the belt.
  12. TheLoneLantern New Player

That site currently has a nasty virus on it, so I highly advice you not to surf it right now.
  13. SuperBell Loyal Player

Actually, they updated it on the 21st. It's clean now.
  14. OMAAR New Player

I had such high hopes when I farmed that helmet.

Problem is that it looks too large/disproportionate to your body, I ended up not using it.
  15. DEATHbyLIGHT New Player

^yea...it doesn't really look good on sparks. Brute looks good since hes basically a fat guy with a tiny head
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Not that rare anymore...the second I found the acoustium casing I found about 12 more in the following 2 weeks...it was my go to when the money glitch was still around
  17. ShorLight1 New Player

I need help finding it
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Steelworks scraps collection.

Farm by the docks in Metropolis and inwards a little towards steelworks. Try to stay closer to the docks though.
  19. Laz523 Well-Known Player

get all of the "steelworks scraps" collection to get the helmet. i think I might have all of the collection if you need it
  20. ShorLight1 New Player

I'm having a hard time finding the collections they seem like they don't want to spawn for me, is there something to get them to spawn?