Is There A Way To...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Couzintony, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Couzintony New Player

I have been playing for 3 years now n way back then you got influence when doin PvP as a kind of currency...

i bought as much stuff as I could with my influence but I had to stop when I have 16 influence... Tf am I gonna do with that!?!...

Is there any way to get rid of this useless extinct currency?...
    • Like x 1
  2. Mathalos Well-Known Player

Several months ago the devs said to spend our influence as they were taking the currency away soon. I assume that the removal of it was forgotten by them. It definitely needs to be brought up again to them. Maybe they'll see this thread.
    • Like x 1
  3. Couzintony New Player

Hopefully... Cuz it's been there for a very long n annoying time... Lolz
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Buy supply boxes 500 influence each.
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Think of it as your lucky number xD

I'm sitting on 326, every time I see my currency tab that number is there :p

He said he has 16 left over lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Disregard my earlier post.
  7. Kharhaz Committed Player

I have 1 Influence point left !

I treat it as a sign of age, a sign of experience, a sign of the days when we had to work our backside off for gear...
  8. Gigga Watt Well-Known Player

Is it effecting your game play that bad that you must get rid off your inventory, you cant play knowning you have it and cant get rid of it sheesh.
  9. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Sometimes things like that are very bothersome for people who pay attention to details, I know that doesn't apply to the majority of the player-base but for those of us who do it is in fact very annoying. When I get mail that little icon bugs me to the point I have to go to the mail ASAP just to get rid of it.
  10. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Yup still got marks of Conquest and strategy...I like the strategy though, wish I woulda kept one of each old mark just as a reminder.
  11. Avianger Active Player

You think that's annoying? Try being stuck with 1 Station cash regardless of what is spent.
  12. Gargamond Dedicated Player

No! Reinstate the influence system. Revamp the influence boxes to reflect the new tiers! The influence system was awesome! It gave maxed-out pvpers something to earn that could grant a cross over bonus into pve content! The items you would get from the influence boxes could be used in pvp OR pve! They were great incentive for open world pvp and also for helping league members in pvp arenas and legends!
  13. Anima Committed Player

I actually have 16 SC, myself. What a coincidence, OP.

But, I'm weird. I leave my Influence at 25,000. I don't know. I also like keeping at least one of every outdated currency.
  14. Solutha New Player

I think my original character still has Marks of Allegiance on it. I don't think you can covert them at all.