Is there a Way to use a PS4 Controller On Test?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Aqua Surge, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I just got the Test Server downloaded and cannot play with a normal laptop settings. It'll be better for me if I could use a PS4 controller as I have that mindset.

Also, how can I get to 201cr? Also need more Skill Points than the 194 given to us at the start. At least 300 to compare to main account on the Villain PS4 side.

One last question. Should I be a Hero Test or Villain Test? Not sure how the popluation works here on test server.

Need to know what Chat tabs to have too. I see Server on videos. I should make that tab then I guess?
  2. The Dackman New Player

I used a PS4 Controller when I started on PC. I just plugged the cable into the USB port, That was windows 10 so I can't speak to any other.

The Skill points you would have to re-earn if you were serious about wanting more. At 190 CR I was given 240.

Never tried the villain side but most seem to be on hero. It's a small community.

Hope that helps.
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Monitor Womb in Watchtower has several vendors that sell gear for PVE and PVP, on that sells mods and a 4th which has Test Server helpers which has your Respec tokens. You can also get currency ones out of PVE that gives you the Max in MoV and War Bonds so you can do your generator and your Blackhawk gear.

As for feats, all the Rare Style vendors are in Hydroponics to get extra SP.
  4. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I had to install the DS4PC program on my PC, then I plugged the PS4 controller in and all the settings were the same as my console settings.
  5. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

How do you use the combat parser?
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I got it working with the Bluetooth method. Trying to figure out how to minimize the window to look at the forums etc or go on youtube.

Can I record using the Geforce GTX game share?
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I played around with the settings so it fine now. Just having issues finding people to test with, :(
  8. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Sounds like me on test I think hero side is better for stuff
  9. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

In my limited time being on test, I couldn't get anyone to help over an entire weekend. Kinda gave up on it, especially since I have an older PC that doesn't seem to handle the graphics well. I'm a Mac guy, but I was trying to venture into the test server.