Is the starro event now part of deluge?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Curse Bringer, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I left the game For a wild when I came back it seems as if all that content was merged into the Deluge DLC. Is that the case?
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yes, it was removed as a major event and incorporated into the deluge dlc
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup they made starro permanent in March
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Yes actually the Starro event was adapted into the Deluge DLC..... They added the solo challenge and a second raid along with a little more open world content to make it big enough to be a DLC.
    • Like x 1
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

There's a face I know!!! And yeah, Major Events like Starro weren't welcomed and never took off so Tarro was combined in the Deluge Episode and Riddled With Crime was originally an Event but was turned into an Episode.
    • Like x 1
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Ah ok! Where does the astridoida and starro face styles come from then?
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yep, and the starro face is an op piece, but it drops where astridoida style drops (in the 2017 starro loot boxes)
    • Like x 1
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Both face pieces? And thanks
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Starro OP face is the "Astroieda" face, it's just not called that. It's called "Attached Starro".
    • Like x 1
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

As Lorax said there is the face starro, attached starro. I'm not to sure about "both face pieces" since astroieda has 3 style pieces, shoulder waist and back. My other guess for other face piece is the scared starro face style? If so, that's from one of the collections that also drop in the 2017 starro loot boxes
    • Like x 2
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Forgot about that 1
  12. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Thanks for the info everyone Very much appreciated. I’m assuming the mask drops in the starro Raid