Is legendary membership worth it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Protofreakification, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Mr Extraordinaire New Player

broker, lockboxes, replay badges, every power set available, all dlc available, more inventory/bank space, more character slots, ability to create a league (if thats your thing)... Im sure there's more I am not mentioning, if you don't think it is worth it that is 1 thing, but don't down play it and pretend you have the same access to everything Legendary Members have.
  2. TheRealDeathern New Player

A dollar a day to play this great game? Totally worth it.
  3. Hallows Eve New Player

I can do everything besides the broker and lockboxes like I said.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ilunis Dedicated Player

And you still don't get the monthly stipend, either.
  5. Hallows Eve New Player

I'm still sitting on 1k replay badges from when I was legendary, I don't use them because they aren't needed. Loyalty points aren't needed either as there is nothing worthwhile to buy on the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mr Extraordinaire New Player

Well then clearly, Legendary Membership is not for you, however replay badges and loyalty points open some pretty neat doors otherwise left closed. Loyalty points can buy you everything from New Legend PVP characters (steel, superman, zod, ect), certain styles, exp boosts (in under lvl 30), to respec tokens - change your body type, movement mode, power type, weapon type (which I dont understand since SP's unlock that for you), and some other cool stuff I don't feel like typing out.
  7. rinku Active Player

I do Legendary on bursts. The MAIN advantage IMHO is the unlimited cash cap; you can't really do crafting above Beta without it or use the market, though as one of the posters above pointed out you can do swaps to get around that.
  8. Protofreakification New Player

Thank you all I have now purchased Legendary.I'm looking forward to all the benefits! :)
    • Like x 5
  9. Nitefelina New Player

You won't look back either ;)
  10. Mr_Punch New Player

If your into PvE its probably worth it, not so much for PvP.
  11. Roscuro New Player

if you think you are going play dcuo for more then a month, then its very worth it.
  12. Dcuo is awesome New Player

Can there be an update where every 2 days or something we will get station cash as a legendary because i just got legendary and i thought i would get station every few days so i can save up and get armor and other stuff.
  13. indee2025 New Player

Read the advertisements on the same home page you are on, ridiculous you want the community on here to fish all the answers from those ads and put them on here....lazy, just lazy tsk tsk
  14. Swifty New Player

Premium or Legendary. Either way, you still get ****** over.
    Premium you have a ****** cash cap
    Legendary you cant buy DLCs that are on sale.
    • Like x 1
  15. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Just ask yourself, would an all access pass be any good to you?
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Yes it is more than worth it. I could not imagine going back to premium.
  17. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

#1 Being able to trade and mail cash was #1 for me (plus some loyalty points). I expired and almost just bought the DLC's until I saw I couldnt trade/mail cash since I do that quite a bit between toons. (especially to buy things in the Hero Auction House). If thats not important to you the buying DLC's (50% OFF Right Now) is waaay smarter. Its like buying a lifetime sub for a deep discount. (they even sell a package with 4 DLC's and some goodies for $30)
  18. BlackOpz Well-Known Player

I agree. If you dont need to mail currency, the AH and dont care about the loyalty points and lockboxes (overrated) and have the cash to setup. BUYING all the DLC's and expanding your inventory to the size you need can be a very smart one time purchase that will allow you to play at near legendary levels (as long you you have a nice stash of Interface 2's). I didnt pull the trigger this re-up but eventually I will just so I can play without paying for more than the occasional $5 Seven Day Unlimited Escrow Access if I need it.
  19. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I guess it depends if $10 per month is a lot of money to you. I dont do most of the PvE content that comes with the DLCs so from that point of view its not worth it to me, but I like having money to buy stuff when I want, i do use the LP's to try different powers, I rarely use RP's but its nice to have a stack when im close to that next piece of gear. All in all I would say its not worth it, but $10 per month doesn't hurt my piggy bank so i keep it for convenience. Although this may be the last cycle I do since my game play time has decreased dramatically since the PvP update.
  20. supernova6423 New Player

Legendary membership is not worth it. Too pricey when compared to other services like Playstation Plus.
    • Like x 1