Is it worth spending SP to get Breakout Mastery right now?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Erick Mung, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Erick Mung New Player

Is it worth spending SP to get Breakout Mastery right now? (Today,right now,19/08/2019!!!!) Yes or Nah?

Is it working correctly in PvP?
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

A.) Yes, because you still use Breakout non-stop everywhere else, you might as well be making Power back when you do.

B.) Nothing works correctly in PVP.
    • Like x 1
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

1000% no, if anyone tells you otherwise then they actually haven't even looked at the power that you actually get back from it lol

They haven't scaled the power return from those innates in multiple years, the only ones that can be considered useful to take are just the resistance's and even then its not proven that they are effective either. Considering your power costs are in the multiple 1000's per power the absolutely minuscule amount you get back isn't even a drop in the pond.
    • Like x 4
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

depends, i guess on how many SP you earned. if new on switch and only have enough SP to spend for weapons and criticals, yet not enough to go over 100 for might and power, i would say it might be a help. the higher you go, i think the less you feel it missing... well, respeccing all weapon combos everytime is really annoying and takes forever. i just don't have the time to spare and go for breakout recovery everytime, so i decided to play without and never felt it missing. PVP is exactly how kimone has describbed and i could find better words for doing so....
  5. Poetic Play Committed Player

Last I looked I was getting some stupid low power back like 15 Power a tick.... Which was NOT worth the SP spent into it.

I did a respec a few days ago without getting those, and honestly have noticed zero difference in the power regen after a breakout. It just doesn't scale at all... And I'm only CR 146 so far, I can imagine it's even less useful later.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I usually park sp in to these until I have enough to hit the next % boost. At that point I respec and move them to that stat. Since any particular point in an sp stat has been static and not scaling with content, only the % boosts are significantly beneficial, at least until you’re over 200 in that stat.